1970 Chevrolet Pickup C-10
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Pickup
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 10,288
- VIN: CE140A115986
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet C-10
This frame off restored 1970 Chevrolet C10 pickup is a one of a kind with show room quality black paint. These 1970 pickups are a hot right now and you won’t find one with this color and graphics. The shine is unbelievable and still looks like new from when it was painted in 2012. The custom hand painted flames on the cowl hood is amazing and the hand painted CHEVROLET on the tailgate is perfect. The chrome is also in excellent condition. The 355 engine only has about 500 miles on it since the rebuild which included new rods, cam, rockers and lifters. The valve covers are custom black to add to the custom look. The distributor is from Mallory. The 670 Holley Street Avenger carburetor sits on top of an aluminum Edelbrock intake manifold. The headers with dual exhausts produces a nice custom rumble. The brand new transmission is a 700R4 four-speed automatic with a B&M shifter is connected to a 12 bolt rear. It also has Power Steering and Power Brakes, The large custom radiator keeps the engine cool and the engine bay has been painted black to be consistent with the overall black theme. Everything is tight and clean and there isn’t a leak anywhere. The lowered suspension along with the BF Goodrich G-Force Super Sport tires gives it a great look. The front tires are 245/45ZR18 and the rears are 275/40ZR18. The wheels are from Boss Motorsports and the black spokes go well with the black paint. Underneath the truck is clean and looks great. The interior is customized with new seat covers and the carpet and interior paint is new. The dash and gauges have been kept factory correct to the model year. The Sunpro Tach, Temp, Oil and Amp gauges have been added for safety and convenience. The radio is correct GMC Brand and has a USB and Audio Auxiliary connections. All pictures and receipts from the restoration are included. This rare truck comes with a clean Georgia title and is ready for its new owner! Please contact Tony at Suncoast Classic Cars at 912-235-2347.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah Georgia that specializes in the sales and consignment ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer. The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, Title and License: Applicable sales tax, title and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, you are responsible for applicable tax, title and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, scheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees.
- Upon us receiving a certified check or bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, GA, or the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.