1973 Chevrolet Corvette 454 Big Block
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 999,999
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 454 big block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: medium saddle
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet Corvette
454 big block
- Non-numbers matching. . .numbers matching 454 on a stand in my garage w/exhaust manifolds (has a cracked head).
- Holley Street Avenger intake
- Holley 750cfm double pumper carb (mech secondary)
- Chrome Hooker side exit headers to chrome Hooker side pipes
- Orig A/C car. . .everything is there, never have gotten it charged. . .wouldn't use it anyways
400 Turbo 3-speed Automatic Trans.
- Completely rebuilt in fall of 2014. . .has 3 year warranty on it.
- Not for sure if it is orig trans or not.
- I believe it's orig rear end(not 100% sure) w/3.08 gear
- "Monza" style one-piece front clip
- Have a set of rally wheels w/tires that were on car when I bought it also
Additions since I purchased the car 4 years ago:
- Sound deadener/heat shield (Hushmat)
- New carpet
- Replaced all interior light bulbs
- Re-dyed all interior hard trim (minus door panels)
- Window tint (Midwest Tint)
- Sony head unit
- Infinity Kappa components in upper dash (4" mid w/ a .75" tweeter)
- Infinity Kappa 5.25" 2-way in kick panels
- Rockford Fosgate 10" P3 sub in box made to fit in storage compartment
- Rockford Fosgate 5-channel amp mounted on back wall of storage area
-New door sill plates
-New seat belts
-New screws/fasteners throughout interior
- Eckler's "street/slalom" suspension package which includes:
- Bilstein shocks on all 4 corners
- 330 lb composite rear spring (Hyperco)
- 550 lb front springs
- 1 1/8" front sway bar. . .3/4" rear sway bar (Addco)
- Long rear spring bolts for more height adjustment
- Adjustable strut rods
- Polyurethane bushings
-Drilled/slotted rotors on the front. . .slotted rotors on the rear
-EBC pads all around
-Reman. delco brake calipers
-New brake lines (from hard line to calipers)
-18x8 American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels
- Nitto 555 tires (235/50/ZR18)
-New rear wheel bearings
-Replaced driver's side upper control arm shaft
-New Powermaster starter (mini w/gear reduction)
-New positive battery cable running from battery to starter
-New speedo & tach cables
-Correct side mirrors(primered area on doors is where old mirrors were)
Fiberglass has some cracks in it. A couple at the rear(between rear bumper and license plate), and a couple on the under side of the front nose(all there when I bought it, I assume the front ones are from the front clip being allowed to open too far).
Needs an alignment from the suspension work right now. Headlights need work. They need brackets to hold them in place, but have never had luck finding anything for the rectangle headlights that are in it.
I also have the rally wheels/tires that came on the car when I bought it. Orig engine, exhaust manifolds, and wheels/tires are included in the sale.
Car runs great. Is fun to drive. Exhaust is loud, stereo is even louder should you choose to turn it up over the sound of the car.
Call/text with questions. Andy (913)961-3056. I will help in any way I can. Thanks.
Lowered Reserve by $2,000