1971 K/5 Chevrolet Blazer Restored/Rebuilt/Ready for Summer.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- SubModel: K/5
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: KE181F655907
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WH, 4WL & 2WH
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet Blazer K/5Here's a really cool and nicely restored 1971 K/5 Blazer Convertible. Completed over several years, this was a lot of work and near total restoration to driver quality that took 100's of hrs. Taken down to the frame and bare metal, treated and then rebuilt with new parts as needed. There's no rust on this truck and it's mechanically sound in just about every way.
The 4 x 4 Manual Drive train, has 4WH, 4WL and 2WH. And the clutch is new.
Mostly driven without the removable top - which needs to be repainted, but is in really good shape. The glass all around is excellent. A soft top is also included, but it's missing the frame. Two rear Wrangler's (33") are new, the front tires are showing some wear. A spare is included. The fronts have their orig. wheel locks and the rear rims are orig. as well.
The interior is fresh and sporty, the dash is redone, but we kept orig. items like dash bezel and controls to retain originality. Glove box shows the build options, even has it's orig. brochure. Orig. buckets included - need recovering. The rear bench seat is in good shape with some slight seam wear. Carpet and different seats can easily added to change the look and ride of this classic. Listed below is a summary of what's been done to the truck.
- Prof. Rebuilt Original 350 Motor, Nicely Refreshed with new pistons, etc. 500 miles on motor since truck was restored. Runs out smooth.
- New Holly Carb & Aluminum Radiator, Older Headers.
- 3" Suspension Lift, Tuff Country 8000, New Body Mounts & Shocks as well.
- Power Steering, Disc. Brakes in front, Drums in rear. New brake lines.
- Frame was totally cleaned and rust treated. No rust on this truck.
- New Seats bucket style, Big Sound System, New Heat Controls.
- New 6 Point Roll Bar, Rear Tires are new. 33" Tires.
- Interior flooring replaced, new black mat covering, not glued.
- Replaced Upper and Lower Rocker Covers.
- New Doors, Handles, and Mirrors. Orig. Glass all good.
- New Bumpers & Trim Package, Many new Interior parts.
- Orig. Grill and Headlight Bezels. New headlights.
- Epoxy Primer, Paint color, Monsta-liner Smurf-adolic Blue.
- New Wheel wells and New Exhaust. New Wiring Harness.
- Virtually every part of it was touched in the build.
This Blazer is not a trailer queen, It's a Driver Restoration that It was built to be dependable as a driver should be, and it's in excellent shape for it's age. Just a nice, clean, powerful truck that's fun to drive, and being a 71' it has it's imperfections. But easily taken to the next level. And, half the price of most 1st gen. restored K/5's.
$ 20,000 plus.. spent, on top of the truck, to build it. Circumstance forces sale. Starting bidding at only 11,000. Offering a Buy it Price of 15,995. That's a steal.
Being offered as is without warranty. Seller reserves the right to end the auction early. Winning bidder to make $500 immediate deposit via paypal, balance to be paid within 5 days via bank certified check or wire transfer before vehicle is released. Transport responsibility of buyer. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Please only bid if you are ready to complete the transaction.