1957 Chevrolet 210 sedan with a high quality frame off beautiful restoration
Price: US $10,300.00 Item location: Norman, Oklahoma, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: TRADITIONAL MILD HOT ROD TIMELESS RESTORATION
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 210 series pro built
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 5
- Color: TURQUOISE
- Engine size: 327 well built V8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: NEW RICHMOND SUPER T10 4 SPEED
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: BLACK/GRAY GM THEME
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 TRADITIONAL MILD HOT ROD TIMELESS RESTORATION
- This auction is for a true American Legend known worldwide as the 57 Chevy !!
- This car has only 5 miles on its frame off mild custom restoration and it is absolutely stunning in person . These pictures do not flatter the car it must be seen to appreciate the true quality and time spent to complete.
The rear end is a GM 3:55 positraction that works great too. The exhaust is aluminized dual exhaust that sounds excellent with a nicehydraulic camshaft thumping slightly as you walk behind the car.
The interio, instrument, weatherstripping and glass are all new or restored and look amazing . The exterior trim and stainless are beautiful and really highlight the laser straight paint . The doors shut almost effortlessly and click shut like a new car .
The car was upgraded to tubular front control arms and power disc brakes that stop on a dime. The wheels are brand new chrome 15 inch Cragar S/S wrapped in T/A radials . The wiring is all new OEM looking harness's front to back .
I am forgetting many things so please comeexperience this car in person and drive it home . The car is located here in central Oklahoma and available for inspection by appointment . call or text with questions if you like 405-473-3204
keywords .. cuda camaro chevelle corvette nova 55 56 gasser rat rod hot rod nhra hardtop post convertible nomad tri-5 belair