ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS, LOW MILES, RUST FREE, GREAT DRIVER! Watch Video
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 3100
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1947 Chevrolet Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1947 Chevrolet 3100$17,900
ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS, LOW MILES, RUST FREE, GREAT DRIVER! This is a beautiful and great driving truck. Take a look at the details below:
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight and rust free body with an older driver quality paint job. Paint is shiny and looks great from 10ft away, nut does have some bubbling and flaws. Original visor adds a great look.
- Interior: Unmolested dash with original radio looks awesome! New carpet and headliner. all gauges work properly.
- Glass/Windows: All new glass and weatherstripping. Side and rear glass is tinted.
- Trunk: Beautiful oak wood bed in excellent condition
- Undercarriage: Blasted and undercoated a few years ago. Rust free frame rails, floor pans, and cab corners.
- Wheels/Tires: Original style wheels with new tires, new beauty rings and center caps.
This is a wonderful truck ready to be driven and enjoyed as is, but would make a great candidate for a higher end restoration if you wanted to take her to the next level. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original 216 engine starts easily and runs strong. No smoke or hesitations. Has old school dual exhaust with new pipes, mufflers, and tips. 3 speed on the floor shifts good like original.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and signals work. Truck converted to 12V system with alternator.
- Brakes: Brakes recently serviced and stop straight. Emergency brake works, too.
| Mileage: 38643 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Red
| Engine: 216 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.