1985 Monte Carlo LS Chevy Muscle G Body 350 SBC
Price: - Item location: Orlando, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Monte Carlo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: LS
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 60,000
- VIN: 1G1GZ37H9FR101889
- Color: White
- Engine size: 350 SBC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo1985 Chevy Monte Carlo LS
- Engine: 350 SBC with Vortech Heads and a Holly 4117 4-Barrel carb. Crate motor from 2005. Stock radiator was replaced last September with a NEW 2 core aluminum radiator with a new thermostat and coolant reservoir. Oil changed regularly with Royal purple oil and oil filter. NEW spark plugs <200 miles.
- Transmission: TH350 3-speed. B&M Ratchet Shifter. NEW : Fluid, Pan and Pan Gasket. NEW Speedometer cable.
- Rear End: 9" Ford rear end with <2000 miles on it. Was purchased new with 4:11 final drive. Rear end cost $1200.
- Brakes: New Front rotors and ceramic pads just installed <100 miles ago. Rear is still stock drum setup that came with the rear end but disc brake kits are readily available for the rear end.
- Body: Does have its rust spots which are pictured. Clear coat is wearing away on the trunk. Had plans to eventually sand/grind out the rust and have the car vinyl wrapped but don't have the time or the money.
- Interior: Dash has the normal vertical cracks, the front bench was replaced with some Jegs bucket seats. Rear seat is still intact with no rips. Door panels are missing the leather straps. Windows were tinted last year.
- AC: Car still has all of the stock AC equipment installed; just missing the hoses/piping from condenser to the compressor and a few electrical connectors. Will need a recharge if setup again.
- Tires still have 70-80% of tread left. Running a staggered setup.