Very High-End 1967 Camaro Pro-Touring Big Block 5-Speed Show and GO!!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Trim: RS
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 350
- VIN: 124377N149747
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 408 Big Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro
Just in time for Spring & summer cruises as well as power tours…
Investment Grade &Built to drive!
2 Year Frame off restoration to Very high standards!
Not You’re Average 1967 Factory Rally Sport Camaro… She is the Right Year, right color combination, right engine, right transmission, NO Expense Spared Build, a Blast to Drive and is a Show Stopper!
1967 RS Camaro, 5-Speed, Unbelievable Power, Ice cold AC & Super Curb Appeal
This is one of the rare opportunities that captures you and just makes you want it...It has Beautiful LASER STRAIGHT Black Paint, Black interior, Tremek 5-Speed Transmission and Looks AWESOME from every angle.
The Big Block rumble stops people in their tracks and puts a smile on your face…If YOU DO NOT LIKE ATTENTION, THIS CAR IS NOT FOR YOU!!! This is currently the car that sits on the Show room floor for one of the South-East’s largest performance and speed stores (Performance Products Knoxville, TN) with most all of the parts coming from this location.
Exterior: Has an Awesome curb appearance!
- VIN# 124377N149747
- Paint: Sherwin Williams paint code# 202 /4009250 Clear# 755/1100 (I would rate it 10 out of 10) it is a mile deep and laser straight!
- Body: Very nice with no cracks or accident areas.
- Bumpers: (Rear) Show Condition, (Front) Show Condition (no known flaws in either).
- Other Chrome / Stainless: New and in Show Condition.
- Grill: New and in Excellent Condition
- Door Handles: Show Condition.
- Floor Pans: New and Very solid and nicely restored.
- Hinges: New Billet EMS for Front with matching latch and Billet Specialties for Trunk.
- Overall Body Fitment: The fitment and body lines are fantastic…This is a BIG Deal with any Gen 1 Camaro for it takes many, many hours to achieve this…The doors open and shut flawlessly as does the hood and trunk.
- Seats: Black 67’ Deluxe (Excellent Condition)
- Carpet: New Excellent condition with no rips or tears. IncludesNew Thermo Tec Cool it floor heat and noise deadener.
- Dash: The dash is in excellent condition with no tears or known blemishes.
- Steering Column / Wheel: The column is in excellent condition. The steering wheel is a Flaming River Waterfall.
- Gauges: All new factory style gauges and all work as they should
- Seatbelts: New GM style seat belts (Excellent condition).
- Door Panels: Excellent Condition with no rips or tears.
- Glass: Side Windows go up / down well and are all in New Condition. Front & Rear windshields are also in super condition. New felts and fuzzies and door rubber were also installed.
- Dash & Courtesy Lights: All are new and work as they should.
- Radio: Period style After-market stereo and sounds nice.
·Trunk: New carpet in trunk as well as it being custom trimmed out in black naugahyde.
·Pedals / Handles, etc: Billet Specialties pedals with all new interior handles and latches.
- Console: Very Nice condition as is the Shifter slider and boot.
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires:
- Front/Rear: Custom Wheels by Billet Specialties 18x10 rear 18x8.0 front Tires front Nitto 245/40/ZR18 rear Nitto275/40/ZR18
- Frame / Undercarriage: Very solid and professionally painted / detailed during the frame-off restoration and w/No Rust anywhere.
- Front Suspension: QA-1 Beehive coil over front springs and shocks w/ New ADDCO 1-1/8” front sway bar.Tubular control arms upper and lower.
- Rear Suspension: Hotchkis multi leaf 2” drop rear springs w/ New ADDCO ¾” rear sway bar.
- Brakes: 4 Wheel disc brakes with drilled and slotted rotors and stops very straight and well.
- Engine: 402 Big Block bored .30 over 408CI Built to a professionally high standard (Build Sheet available upon request).
- Transmission: New Tremec TKO 5 Speed.
- Rear end: 8.5 rear end with new Auburn positrac unit w/Richmond 410 gears and all new bearings.
Overall Condition: This Might Just be The Very Best driving 67’ Camaro on the planet!!!
It’s what every Serious Enthusiast wants And a Great Investment As Well!!!
If you know 67’ Big Block Camaro’s built to very high and yet practical driving standards, you know a few important key points… They are Very Hot, Very Collectable, Very RARE, looks great and drives to the 9’s! Especially when you have the quintessential Black on Black Colors with a build that was meant to hit the open road with confidence to go anywhere!
One of my all-time favorites, I love the feel and sound of this car and would not be afraid to take it anywhere! I am helping a close friend sell his car he owned for over 20 years…The engine has the perfect blend of torque, smoothness and roaring sound through the exhaust. Hit the key and take off…it’s that simple. This is a car for shows (any level), cruise-ins, or investment grade for a museum or collection.
After 2 years and well over a $105k later (Will be bought at a fraction of the build cost), this factory RS that was originally bought new in Knoxville, TN will be sold. Everywhere you look you see exceptional examples of a high-end professional frame-off restoration. The motor really comes to life through first 4 gears and then throw it in 5th creating a fantastic driving experience on the highway.
Things work as they should including but not limited to Headlights / LED Taillights, back-up lights, Signals, Interior Dash Gauges, Heat, AC, Speedometer, Wipers, Horn, Courtesy Lights, Headlight RS Doors, Start-up choke, smooth shifting 5-Speed, etc…
This RS Camaro was also a factory AC car and was a factory manual shift as well. I have a complete set of build pics that goes with the car and is exhausting to see all of the work that went in to it. It started its restoration life with all new metal including but not limited to new floors, trunk pan, quarters, rockers and inner fender wells.
This car was built with spot-on styling and details to the finest of detail but with all the creature comforts of a new car. Features like Vintage heat and air, power 4-wheel disc brakes, power steering, automatic thermal controlled engine fan and dependability giving you the confidence to drive it anywhere to mention a few.
Is this car Perfect? No and none of them are… I consider myself very particular and am usually much more critical of the cars in my collection or the occasional friend’s car I might assist in selling than anyone else but try to be very forth-coming with details… That said, there was a break light socket issue but the owner has now replaced what was already new with new LED tail lights… they look and work awesome!
Why is my friend selling it: He has other projects that he has been working on for years and wants to complete so while painful, he has simply finished the Camaro with all that could be possibly done and it is the best time to put it up for sale.
I reserve the right to end this ad early due to having it for sale locally... He is pricing this car to sell and believe it will not last long so, do not hesitate to buy and please do so with absolute confidence! Please have finances in order prior to bidding as well. Purely as a hobby, I have been blessed over the last 16 years to sell cars to buyers all over the country and internationally and take tremendous efforts in keeping a 100% feedback…that said, I have tried to be honest and accurate in all descriptions. I encourage however all to inspect this vehicle if possible prior to bidding so that you can confirm my notes above or contact me with any questions at email@example.com or (865) 384-6017 or call the owner at (865) 256-1613.
Note: I have a clear Tennessee Title In My friend’s Name for the Camaro…I am not a business and this is a personal collection vehicle.
If you are the winning bidder, please expect to send a $2,500 deposit within 72 hours and have plans to pick the car up within 7 days. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer but I can assist with local direct carriers with both enclosed and open hauling available. If you have less than a positive 2 feedback, please contact me before bidding.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my car and GOOD LUCK!