1984 2 Door Chevy S10 Blazer V8 Street Rod
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: S-10
- SubModel: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Blazer
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 107,000
- VIN: 1G8CS18B2E0142046
- Color: Green/Cream
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Charcoal
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
One of a kind '84 Chevrolet S10 Blazer. One of the nicest you'll find anywhere. I just purchased the Blazer from a friend who is one of the best hot rod builders I know. He purchased it with most of the work done from a localauto dealer mechanic. Lots of fun to drive and sounds like a hot rod should!
- 305 V8 Engine w/ 5 speed
- Cowl Hood
- Later model car bucket seats fit well and are very comfortable
- Need to have a custom console made to really trick out interior
- Show Quality Glasurit Paint
- 17" Wheels w/ New Tires
- Power Windows Locks Mirrors Brakes and Steering w/ Tilt
- Bell Tech Suspension w/ QA-1 Front and KYB gas adjust Rear Shocks
- Headers w/ Dual Exhaust and New Flowmasters - XM Satellite Radio
- I was told engine and transmission were pulled from wrecked 1985 Camaro with around 35000 miles car has been driven about 6000 miles
- Drove to Los Angeles and back with no issues in January
- 107000 Miles The interior is in excellent condition.
- Only issues I know ofare drivers side tail pipe hits frame when running over bump and speedometer needs calibration shows 5 mph over actual speed.
No accidents - never wrecked and no rust that I am aware of to date. Many thousands invested - you're just not going to find one of these with the attention to quality and detail that this vehicle has had.