1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS Yenko Clone
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Yenko Clone
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 72,074
- VIN: 124377L124007
- Color: Plum
- Engine size: 427
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro
This is a 1967 Camaro SS Yenko Clone. This was the first year of the Chevrolet Camaro and it was also the first year of the dealer trimmed Yenko Camaro outfitted by Don Yenko Chevrolet in Pennsylvania. Originally, these Camaros were ordered as SS 350 Camaros and later they were ordered as SS 396 Camaros that were removed and a new 427 cubic inch short block was installed. Some were special ordered, but they were not COPO Camaros. Most were SS 396 L-78 Camaros.
This car was an originally a base Camaro that underwent a completed restoration that looks really clean underneath just as it does on top.It has a super straight body with brand new paint called Royal Plum which is a correct 1967 Camaro color.Out front there is a freshly rebuilt 427ci engine with aluminum heads with Yenko valve covers and aluminum intake under a cowl hood. The drivetrain is a M21 four speed manual transmission with a Hurst shifter.Out back you will find a 12-bolt posi. with 3.73 gears. The black interior has new carpet, new correct seats and the dash and door panels headliner are all in great condition.The factory AM radio is still in the center of the dash. All SS, 427 and Yenko badges are in place making this look close to the original.
The wheels are correct for the year and they have new redline P225/70R15 BF Goodrich radials that make the ride smooth. The car has less than 100 miles on it since the rebuild.Camaros like this don’t come around every day. Give me a call at 912-235-2347 if you have any questions.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah Georgia that specializes in the sales and consignment ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer.The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, Title and License: Applicable sales tax, title and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, you are responsible for applicable tax, title and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, scheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees.
- Upon us receiving a certified check or bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, GA, or the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.