1973 73 Corvette Blue T-Top 350 4 Speed 35626 Miles A/C Numbers Matching
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 35,626
- VIN: 1237J3S409843
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet CorvetteYou are looking / bidding on a 1973 Numbers Matching Chevrolet Corvette T-Top car. Vehicle being sold to make room!!!!!
Car is very original except for the paint. Corvette was repainted it's original color several years ago. Specifics of the vehicle listed below:
- Repainted original blue several years ago
- Paint shines nice.
- Front bumper is in great condition, no stress cracks, pops or defects.
- Rear bumper chrome is showing its age
- Door gaps, hood gaps, etc. are nice
- Has the spare tire carrier in the rear
- Please review pictures to decide if the paint quality is up to your expectations. Everyone has a different opinion of good, great and excellent.
- Frame is nice and solid, no rust holes, cracks, etc.
- Birdcage is in good shape. Doors do not sag
- Factory undercoating is peeling off (see pictures) and surface rust is showing.
- Numbers matching 350
- Runs good, no missing, no smoking or unusual noises.
- 4 speed manual transmission - shifts like it should
- Rearend - 3:36 Posi - No noise, clunking, etc.
- Power Steering
- Power Disc brakes
- A/C car - A/C inop
- Interior is the original black interior
- Carpet is in good shape
- Seats are in good shape, no tears or rips
- Door panels again are original but in great shape.
- Tach and speedometer work. Center gauges do not work. Not sure what is wrong, never had time to look into it. I do know engine has good oil pressure. Put a mechanical gauge on it.
- Wipers / Headlights and headlight doors work fine
- A/C components present, but A/C does not work.
Car runs and drives fine. Accelerates and stops as it should. This is nice car that just needs some attention in areas to make it a really nice corvette. But can be driven and worked on at your leisure.
Car can be inspected by appointment and is located in Mt. Morris, MI.
Clear MI Title
Buyer responsible for shipping / pick up in Mt. Morris, MI.
$500.00 non refundable payment required at close of auction within 48 hours.
Car is for sale locally and reserve the right to end the auction early UNLESS reserve has been met. At that time, auction will run until the end to be fair to all bidders.
Thanks for looking. Please look at my other auctions for more cars for sale to help make much needed room!!!!!