1957 Bel Air Award Winning Show Car
Price: US $113,000.00 Item location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Hardtop
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 3,200
- VIN: VC570122252
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 383 Stroker
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Cream
- Options: Sirius XM, Navigation, Disc Brakes, Power Steering, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210This outstanding National Award Winning Chevy Bel Air has undergone a meticulous professional 200K build!Every inch of the fit and finish is perfect on this car from top to bottom with complete restoration and customization photo documentation (message me for more details). Check out the photos...videos available by request.
- Engine is a completely polished 383 Chevy Stroker engine with Roller rockers and Roller cam polished Aluminum heads stainless headers and a polished Holley Ram fuel injection. Cooling is provided by a Ron Davis Racing polished Aluminum radiator with 2 computer controlled fans.
- Exterior features a perfect Red finish with all new or refinished chrome stainless and tinted windows all around.
- Foundation of the car is a built Jim Meyers custom framewith a 9” Curry rear end with 3:89 Pro Track gears Panda Bar 4 link Polished A-Arms coil over suspension front and rear.Car rides on 18” Billett Specialty wheels.
- Transmission is a smooth shifting 700R4.
- Stopping is provided by polished drilled and slotted Wilwood disc brakes on all four corners.
- Interior is a work of art with all Cream and Tan Leather with matching carpet and trunk custom dash and gauges A/C custom center console front to back bucket seats in front push button start power windows and a tilt polished column.
- More custom options include:power steering stainless gas tank stainless exhaust front to back and more.
- Recent Service includes replacing all seals gaskets distributor and ECU...as well as adjusting breaks and tuning the the motor...plus a brand new Pioneer 8000nex head unit...expenses of over $15000 that have already been completed for you to make the car safer and more fun to drive.
- PLUS...this car has am amazing $10000+ sound system featuring a Pioneer 8000nex Morel Speakers and Boston Acoustics Amps.