Chevy S-10 Prostreet - Custom Blue and Yellow - Professionally built
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: S-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 89,000
- VIN: 1gccs14b3c2150816
- Engine size: 355 CID with Nitrous
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Chevrolet S-10
1982 Chevrolet S-10
This truck was custom built by a professional hot rod enthusiast.It had limited miles on the vehicle when it was purchased to create the V-8 conversion.Since that time it has never left a garage in the rain which has been approximately 30 years.I purchased the vehicle from the builder (my Uncle) and quickly learned it was too much for my 17 year old son.All of the information is outlined below.Rest assured it was done RIGHT it dyno’ d at the flywheel with 507 H.P and 533 torque with the smallest jets NOS recommends for the Pro Street Fogger Kit.I have the dyno sheet.
- Engine:Chevrolet 4" bore 4-bolt mains with ARP Main Stud kit.Block bored .030, aligned honed, magnafluxed, deck clearance, Steel Crank machined .010 on rods and mains.Forged Turbo pistons, Z28 steel rods w/ ground and polished side beams & SPS rob bolts,8" balancer, BLP aluminum front cover w/ adjustable camshaft end play.ARP head studs.All reciprocating parts precision balanced by Boyd Racing Engines.Cam & Valve train, Crane Hydraulic camshaft and lifters, 5/16" heat treated steel pushrods, Gold Race 1.5 ratio rockers, Crane dual true roller timing chain and gears, Dual valve springs w/ Teflon valve seals and steel retainers.
- Corvette aluminum cylinder heads w/ 2.02 Ferrea stainless intake valves, 1.6 Ferrea stainless exhaust valves. Crane Cams screw in rocker arm studs & Crane guide plates.Professionally ported w/ matching Edelbrock Victor Jr. intake by Boyd Racing Engines in Orlando.
- Nitrous:NOS Pro Street Fogger kit, #6 stainless steel feed line, NOS 20LB bottle, NOS remote bottle valve, NOS purge kit at base of windshield.
- Ignition:MSD Pro Billet distributor w/ locked out advance.Accel canister coil, Moroso Blue Max spark plug wires, MSD 6AL ignition box, MSD Timing computer,(Nitrous retard chip to retard timing under boost)MSD 2-Step rev limiter,MSD noise cancellation canister
- Fuel System:Moroso Fuel log feeding each float bowl and 2-gas solenoids, dual Carter Fuel pumps, RUSSELL billet albumin fuel fitter, twin #8 fuel lines feeding fuel log, 1- #6 return line.
- Transmission:Turbo Action Nitrous Turbo 350 w/ manual/automatic valvebody.10" Turbo Action Nitrous convertor w/ balloon plate.Heat sink trans cooler with electric fan mounted under rear bed.Finned Aluminum deep sump transmission pan w/ filter extension.Extra thick SFI flex plate
- Oiling:Moroso 7qt pan w/ Melling High Volume oil pump.Milodine Billet pump extension.Moroso pick-up housing w/ screen.This eliminates the issue of pick-up tubes breaking/falling out.System 1 -5 micron reusable oil filter
- Cooling System:New Northern aluminum radiator, twin adjustable electric fans, Flex-a-lite belt driven stainless steel fan, High volume water pump, trans cooler w/ fan under bed,
- Chassis:3" Western dropped spinals, Energy Suspension Polyurethane bushing in Control arms and sway bar.Mr.Gasket drive shaft loop.Energy Suspension Polyurethane Transmission mounts.New rear leaf springs, Rancho adjustable rear shocks, 8.8 Lincoln rear end w/ new 4:11 ring & pinion with disc brakes, Cal Track traction set up, shortened new Moser axles.Heavy wall custom length drive shaft-balanced.
- Instrumentation:Auto Meter 3 3/4 tack w/ tell-tale, 2 5/8" liquid filled oil press, water temperature, fuel pressure w/ under hood isolator.
Misc:over $3,000.00 in AN fittings and stainless steel hoses.Hamburger gear reduction starter, aluminum battery box in rear.Bed matt, fiberglass bed cover with Jet Hot coating hardware, $500.00 worth of HUSH matt noise and heat protection on floors, roof, inside doors and behind seats.
Street 4-way 3" safety shoulder harness and lap belts.Scat Pro Car bucket seats (new).
Weld Racing wheels, 15X7" front, 15X8 1/2 rears.
Mr. Gasket Rod Ware billet A.C., alternator mounting hardware.
New Grant steering wheel