Custom lowered 1972 Grabber Blue Chevy C10 pickcup truck
Price: US $18,000.00 Item location: Macclenny, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Step side with 90s style bed
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 12,345
- Color: Grabber Blue
- Engine size: Fresh 383 Small Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Th-400
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Grabber Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet C-10Fully restored 1972 custom built Chevrolet C10 pickup truck that is one of the most fun trucks you will ever get behind the wheel of. All of the drivetrain components on this truck work together perfectly to make for not only a fun truck but also a very reliable one as well. The 383 stroker motor fires up at the turn of a key and the custom built exhaust makes the cam sound incredible. This truck is going up for auction at a no-reserve price so if you bid on it and are the high bidder this is your truck. This would make a perfect investment for someone looking to have a truck that can be driven anywhere and at the same time be taken to a car show. Everything on this truck is either new or has been restored to like new condition. Below you will see more details about the truck.
My phone number for any additional questions is 904-742-6783 or feel free to message me through Ebay.
- Engine: 383 small block with less than 1500 miles and it starts up with the turn of a key every time.
- Transmission: Th-400 that is also fresh and shifts smoothly through all gears.
- Gm 12 bolt rear end with posi traction
- All new chrome and grille.
- Original cab, fenders, and doors with good solid metal.
- C/K step-side bed that gives the truck an updated and modern look.
- All new interior including hounds-tooth seat, Lokar shifter, and interior painted to match.
- Grabber Blue paint job that has a beautiful shine and luster.
- Corvette style rally wheels with tires that are in excellent shape.
- Lowered suspension
- New ball-joints and steering components installed
- Paint is in great shape but there is a small blemish on the driver side bed and a small ding on the passenger fender. Other than that the paint is absolutely beautiful.