1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Kustom
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: Kustom
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1954
- Color: White
- Engine size: No engine
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Kustom
For Sale is a 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Kustom.This car has been modified extensively and will make a great car for someone who is ready to finish the project.The floor pans arein great shape!The body has been body worked, but needs a little more TLC to have it ready to paint. The car has been sprayed with single stage white to protect it from rusting. I have too many other projects and need to get rid of something.You could not build this carforthis price. My loss is your gain!!! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will answer them for you. If you would like certain pictures that I have not included, feel free to ask and I can send them your way. Don't pass up the deal on this amazing Kustom.
- Chop Top
- Custom Roof and 3 piece rear windows (styled after 1957 Buick)
- Custom Trunk lid (styled after 1957 Buick) w/ license plate recess
- Molded Lakes Pipes
- Custom Hood Gills
- Molded Rear Bumper
- Molded Front Bumper
- Custom Headlights and tail lights
- Raised Trunk Floor
- Raised Driveshaft tunnel
- Most all trim pieces accounted for
- Garnish Moldings
- Frenched Antenna Hole
- Shaved Door Handles
- Shaved Trunk Lid
- Brand New Mustang II set up for Air Ride w/ all new mounting hardware
- New 2 inch Drop Spindles
- Upper and Lower Tubular A-arms w/ new ball joints
- New Firestone Air Bags and Mounting Cups
- New Ridetech Shock relocation brackets and shocks
- Brand New Wilwood Rotors/Hubs/Calipers
- New reman Power Steering Rack and Pinion w/new Tie Rod ends
- Ford 9" Rear End
- Step Notch already complete in rear of chassis
- Factory Original Door Panels (need recovered)
- Factory Original Rear Quarter Panel covers (need recovered)
- Original Sun Visors
- THERE IS NO ENGINE/TRANSMISSION IN THIS CAR. THERE IS NO ENGINE/TRANSMISSION BEING SOLD WITH THIS CAR.
This is a great start to a really cool Kustom build.
There is no warranty offered nor implied. Car will be sold as is!
Buyer pays for all shipping/delivery costs. Buyer must also setup transportation for vehicle. Vehicle will not leave my possession until I have received payment/payment has cleared with bank!!