1972 72 Chevrolet Camaro 355 Aluminum Head Engine Rust Free Body Automatic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 103,000
- VIN: 1087f2n122869
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 355
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet CamaroYou are looking / bidding on a great looking 1972 Camaro built for the street. It is Springtime and need to make room!!!!!!!
This beautiful green camaro with green stripes is ready for summer fun. 355 chevy engine built to run fast on the street. Rust free body which was painted several years ago and looks great. Vehicle specifics below:
- Body was painted several years ago and looks great. Nice and shiny and panels are straight.
- Nice light green racing stripes
- Not sure of the details of what was done when painted as this is how the car was purchased.
- Door gaps, hood, etc. look even.
- Rear spoiler gaps could use a little attention
- Floor pans, trunk pans excellent. No rust holes or surface rust
- Please review pictures to make sure paint / body work meet your expectations as everyone has a different opinion of good, great and excellent.
- Wish I could tell you all the specifics on the engine, but again this is how it was purchased.
- I do know 355 block - 9:1 compression - Needs pump premium. Not original engine.
- Aluminum angle plug heads
- GM aluminum intake
- Holley carburetor
- Fuel tank has had a rear sump installed with large fuel line ran to the engine
- Electric fuel pump
- Not sure on camshaft specifics - healthy lope to it and runs strong through the RPM's.
- Headers with dual exhaust out the back
- TH350 trans - rebuilt with a nice shift kit
- 2500 stall converter
- Transmission shifts nice and firm, no issues
- Hurst Quarter Shifter
- 10 Bolt
- 3:73 gear with Positraction
- Very nice interior
- Door panels look new
- New seat covers and foam
- Headliner nice - no rips or tears
- Factory tachometer does not work
- Nice aftermarket radio
- New Tires
- Power Steering
- Manual brakes - Disc Front / Drum Rear
Again, this is an awesome street car. Engine sounds great and you have to hear it and feel it run to appreciate this car.
Vehicle can be inspected by appointment only and is located in Mt. Morris, MI.
Buyer responsible for pickup or to arrange pickup in Mt. Morris, MI.
For sale locally and reserve the right to end the auction early UNLESS car has met reserve. In that case, auction will run until the end to be fair to all bidders.
Please look at my other auctions for more cars for sale - Springtime and need the room!!!!!