1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS 4-Speed
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z28 / RS
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: Base Hardtop 2-Door
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 48,162
- VIN: 124870L527078
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 cid
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 4-Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 / RS
This is an absolutely beautiful and documented 1970 1/2 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 / RS that comes with the original build sheet and the original tank sticker verification. Due to the short model year beginning in February 1970, nly about 125,000 Camaros were built and only 7% had the Z28 special performance package.The combination of the Rally Sport appearance package with the front split bumper makes this car even more special and desirable.This car was built in June of 1970 at the Van Nuys GM plant in California and it was delivered to Parkwood Chevrolet in Lakewood, alifornia.This is a high quality restoration that still looks new in every way.The engine is not original but it is a correct LT1 350ci V8 producing a powerful 360 HP with 380 ft. lbs. of torque that is correct for the Z28 performance package.The Muncie M20 4-speed manual transmission with the Hurst shifter is the original and numbers matching.The new red paint with white painted on stripes is in show quality condition and has an amazing shine. The RS appearance package comes with the blacked-out grille, he unique split-bumper and the rally-styled parking lights and you also get the bright RS emblem on the original wood grained steering wheel. The interior is in excellent condition and has the correct factory DXL interior with new custom black vinyl Strato bucket seat covers, djustable headrests, houlder seat belts and the wood grained door panels.It has power steering, ower brakes, .73:1 ratio axle and 12 bolt Positraction limited slip and has the F41 suspension which means there is a front and rear stabilizer bars.The car is loaded with many new and correct parts that have been on the car for less than 100 miles.It has new headers, ew Flowmaster dual exhaus, ew correct front carpeting, ew glass, ew gas tank, ew front suspension, ew shocks, ew clutch, ew correct lower dash, ew correct gauges with LED bulbs.An oil pressure gauge has been added in the floor console.All the gauges work, ven the clock!The new AM/FM stereo radio is correct with the latest digital technology for a clean, owerful sound that comes from the front center speaker and the two rear Kenwood speakers.The car sits on correct Z28 wheels with BF Goodrich TA Radials, 225/60R15’s on the front and fat P275/60R15’s on the back.The trunk is in excellent condition and comes with the correct jack and correct expandable spare tire. The hood is in excellent condition and the engine and engine bay is very clean.This car is solid, ith no rattles and no squeaks. The odometer shows 48,162, ut we are not able to verify accuracy.Camaros of this high quality with documented build sheets are very rare.Please call 912-235-2347 for more information.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah, eorgia that specializes in the sales and consignment ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, ith no warranty, xpressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer.The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, itle and License: Applicable sales tax, itle and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, ou are responsible for applicable tax, itle and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, e reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, cheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees.
- Funds: Upon us receiving cash, ire transfer, ertified check or bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, nd after the funds have cleared, nbsp;the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, A, r the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.