1968 Corvette Convertible all Numbers Matching 4 Speed, 327 Beautiful Car!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: Sting Ray
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 63,435
- VIN: 194678S418348
- Color: Lemans Blue
- Engine size: 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: Independent
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats, Manual Windows, Telescopic Steering Column
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Sting RayFeel confident in bidding on this beautiful example of one of the finest first year Stingray mako body style Corvettes built. This is a 1968 factory numbers matching 327, 00 HP V8 C.I. 4 Speed car. This rare 327 C.I. 300HP has Camal block with complete MSD system, luminum Radiator, olly Carburetor, yno-max ceramic headers, low Master Exhaust, ew Brakes, ew Rotors, ew Tires, ower brakes, anual Windows, actory air, ot operational at the moment, M/FM Cassette, idden wipers and headlights, ots of chrome and Brand new top as of this week. This car is equipped with Fiber Optics Dash "not working at this time". The paint is in near perfect condition, hrome luggage rack, lotted wheels with BF Goodrich Tires with a posi-traction rear. Odometer currently reads 63,435, owever not actual. Odo is not working at this time. Title shows exempt.
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
2. Lantern Motors Inc. reserves the right to, btain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
3. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
4. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
5. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
6. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
7. You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
8. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
9. You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
10. Funds & Financing:
For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Chelsey at
239-440-3468 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding.
11. Buyers Inspection: Lantern Motors Inc. has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Lantern Motors Inc. welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, lease make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
12. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, -mail or phone Chelsey at 239-440-3468 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, or are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
13. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
14. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, here are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Shipping & Delivery:
15. All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Lantern Motors Inc. will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
*Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Lantern Motors Inc. as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, ot with Lantern Motors Inc.
The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, ut is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
*Finalizing your Purchase:
Lantern Motors Inc. will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Chelsey at Lantern Motors Inc. by e-mail or phone 239-440-3468 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, e reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
In order to secure bid on vehicle, uccessful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, ash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, uyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, ash in person, ank certified funds to Seller.
At time of sending initial deposit, uyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, efore said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, ll other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.