1969 Camaro SS (Supercharged BBC)
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: X11
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 2,993
- VIN: 123379N702660
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 489 cu in
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic/Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Up for sale is a 1969 Camaro SS (original X11) with a brand new transmission, ig Block Engine and rear end. I have spent years building this car. The goal was to build something that drove like a weekend driver and at the same time run 9’s at the track. Since all the upgrades have been completed there is less than 1000 miles on the car with the transmission having less than 100. I have never raced this engine nor has it been stored or driven in bad weather conditions. Below is a list of some of the work that has been done (I have receipts for all parts and labor)….
1. 454 Big Block bored 40 over with a super kit rotating assembly now a 489 cu in (current dyno numbers 664hp and 639ftlbs of torque to the wheels, have the dyno sheet). Moroso BBC oil pan. Also balanced and blueprinted. All engine work was done by the Car Shop in Killeen, X.
2. BBC F1R/F2 Procharger Supercharger kit with a 12 rib serpentine belt and 3 Core Intercooler (can produce over 1225hp + with the smallest pulley). Serial #25585
3. EFI Fast Fuel Injection System rated for High Horsepower engines (Can be programmed with a laptop computer).
4. Fully custom built 4L80E transmission (new) with a standalone programmable TCU computer and a Conan Racing Triple Disc Converter (adjusts for racing or touring conditions) rated for 1000hp + (no miles on it), ully automatic or manual w/shift padels (All parts came from Conan Engineering, ransmissions and Converters).
5. Detroit Speed Quadra 4 Link Rear Suspension with coil over shocks (product # 041703). QA1 Adjustable coil over Front Shocks.
6. Competition Engineering Sturt Kit 8pt Hoop Roll Cage.
7. Detroit Speed Inc.1969 F-Body-Rear Mini-Tub Kit.
8. Currie Ford 9”/31 Spline Axles Rear End, :89:1 Gear/Posi Unit/3110 Denny’s Driveshaft w/Lakewood Driveshaft Loop.
9. Boyd Coddington JYD 18” rear 17” front Michelin Tires (brand new), ilwood Forged Dynalite Rear Parking Brake Kit (from Moser Engineering, art # 140-7140)with EBC Red Front Brakes.
10. MSD Digital 7 ignition box.
11. Brand new Gunmetal Gray paint job with Black Satin accents (done by GTO Autobody, arker Heights, X).
These are just a few of the parts and work that has been done on the car. I have two videos of the engine while running if requested. Serious buyers only, lease with intention to purchase. No trades on this deal. I have this car locally for sale as well and will pull the listing if purchased. The reserve is not high on this car. If you have any questions please call me at 573-337-0034 and ask for Jason.