1971 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 Custom 5 Speed 4 Wheel Discs
Price: US $52,000.00 Item location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS 396
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS Super Sport
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 3,955
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 396
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual Tremec
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396FIRST OFF! Iapologizeto all Bidders who bid on this car last week.The auction was originally setup with a Reserve. It was brought to my attention the Reserve was missing on the Last Day of the Auction. eBay could NOT figure out what happened and could NOT stop the auction. I was instructed by eBay to "cancel all bids" and email bidders to inform them of the glitch that caused the Reserve to disappear. So, 'm re-listing and monitoring to be sure the Reserve stays in place. Thank you all.
Here's an incredible Custom 1971 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 CID Big Block - Judged 4 times to be a WinnerYES! This is the car many of you have seen and heard the muscle of this 396 motor many Saturdays at Scottsdale Pavilions and shown at Good-Guys in Scottsdale where it's been picked and awarded many times in the past 18 month.
The quality, ppearance, ound and uniqueness of this Camaro has been validated by Camaro admirers and the judges. This is your chance to own this great car.At 30 over and several internal engine upgrades, he power and torque are more than adequate to set you back in the seat, et still be enjoyable to drive anywhere at anytime on 91 pump fuel. Runs cool all summer long in Arizona. She has never overheated.Great handling provided by suspension improvements and custom built 3 piece wheels with perfect off-sets to fit these 18"tires inside the wheel wells.
- Power 4 Wheels Disk Brakes
- 275x40x18 Rear
- 245x40x18 Front
- Wheels are "one off" - 10 Spoke 3 Piece Billet custom made for this car
- Suspension has been upgraded with;
- front and rear sway bars
- heavy duty shocks and Sub-Frame Connectors
- Original Posi-Rear End
- 1971 396 Big Block around 400 hp - bored 30, unati Cam
- Headers - Jet Coated silver
- High Quality Car Cover
- New Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed with .64 5th gear
- Original Interior bucket seats, arpet, ash pad all excellent
- AM/FM Vintage look has smartphone audio-in jack in glove box - switch under dash - hidden upgraded rear deck speakers
- Center Console with padded lid, up holders
- Le Carra billet Steering Wheel (have original 71 SS Wheel comes with car - perfect cond)
- Power Steering
- Custom Trunk in dark gray tweed on bottom, ides and back
- Front Bra included
- Beautiful smooth glass like finish body - painted in rich Union Gray metallic with Hot Rod satin Black hood, runk stripes and tail panel on Laser Straight car.
AWARD ALERT!!Today March 5th 2016Good-Guys Spring Nationals. ScottsdaleAWARD: Chevy Muscle Car4 Time Good-Guys Winner
On Mar-10-16 at 17:13:19 PST, eller added the following information:
Per bidder requests:
Photos Added - under side of car and trunk - I tried!Another GLITCH in eBay! Nowadding photos seems to be broken.Good grief.Anyone wanting more photos of any area of this car may make the request and I'll email them to you.