BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED 1947 CHEVROLET FLEETMASTER, EX-MUSEUM CAR, SEE VIDEO
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other
- SubModel: FLEETMASTER
- Trim: SEDAN
- Year: 1947
- Mileage: 97,000
- VIN: 8EKL35525
- Engine size: I-6
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1947 Chevrolet Other FLEETMASTER
4 Door Sedan
Up for sale is this gorgeous, ependable, x-museum, nd exhibition 1947 Chevrolet Fleetmaster 4 door sedan. You can jump into this car and drive it home. Car was restored in the early 2000’s and on display in a private Florida Museum up until it was sold to its current owner in 2005. Chevy is believed to have less than 2,000 miles on it since the restoration. Still uses the original 6-volt electrical system. The 97,000 miles is considered to be original too.
Here are the details:
- Original, on-modified Chevrolet Fleetmaster body, ppears to be rust –free, o dents, cratches, r paint problems.
- Color is a late model “Candy Apple Red”; owner believes it is PPG brand, ingle stage color.
- All of the exterior Chrome and stainless pieces are in excellent condition, xcept for the trunk handle housing, nd a few small scratches on the rear bumper.
- The windows are in perfect condition without any cracks or scratches. Only the right rear quarter window shows some bubbling.
- Original style of Grey Striped Pyle in excellent condition. Including the head liner.
- AM/FM/CD Player added in glovebox.
- The back floor and sides are carpeted in the original style short napped Pyle black. Front was done in the period type of rubber mat.
- All of the gauges, ipers, nterior lights, nd turn signals are in good working order.
- Speedometer and odometer work smoothly.
- Clock and radio do not work.
- All window regulators and door handles are in good operating condition.
ENGINE, RANSMISSION, ND SUSPENSION
Original 216 c.i. Chevrolet I-6 engine, -speed manual transmission, lutch pack, nd rear differential were all rebuilt to stock specifications when car was restored.
- Suspension, xhaust system, nd tires were also replaced at the same time. (see all photos)
- Tires are B.F. Goodrich Silvertown 6 x 16 4-ply nylon
- Brake assemblies and lines were replaced when restored.
- Master cylinder, tarter, nd battery are approximately a year old.
PLEASE NOT I AM LISTING THIS VEHICLE FOR A PRIVATE PARTY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL J.D. @ 410-937-0719.
DO NOT BID ON THIS CAR UNLESS YOU INTEND TO BUY IT. ANY BIDS AT THE RESERVE OR ABOVE WILL BE VERIFIED VIA EMAIL OR TELEPHONE. ANY FRAUDULENT BIDS COULD CAUSE SUSPENSION OF AN EBAY ACCOUNT.
Vehicle is no longer covered under manufacturer warranty, t will besold as is, here is with no warranty, xpressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, uthenticity, enuineness, r defects herein, nd makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, mperfection, efect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, nd to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.