1965 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, new Chevrolet 350 V8 engine, classic, vintage!
Price: US $13,500.00 Item location: Crested Butte, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: FJ40
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 2 door
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 50
- VIN: 023234234234
- Color: RED
- Engine size: Chevrolet 350 V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: BEIGE
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ401965 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser, br>
- new Chevy 350 V-8 engine with less than 50 miles on the build -- runs great, br>
- new interior upholstery, br>
- new brakes and master cylinder, br>
- body is in EXCELLENT shape and is ready for the color of your choice.
Lots of other new goodies. Contact Chris Smith: email@example.com or message me for all the details. 51 years young. A true classic. This baby is ready for someone who wants to restore their dream FJ40 Land Cruiser!
MORE DETAILS (Updated 3:06 pm, anuary 23, 016) -
· New 350 Chevy V8 crate engine with less than 250 miles on it & transferrable warranty (replaced a 1950’s Corvette engine with 2 dead cylinders). · New Brake Master Cylinder · New Clutch · 3-Speed Transmission · Hard Top with hatch-style rear window (needs a rear latch) · Dual Fuel Tanks w/new dash gauges & sending units · Bucket seats (Tan) · Bench rear seat (Tan) · New Speedometer & Tach gauges (I do have the original cluster gauge panel if needed) · New Speedometer cable · New Billet Aluminum Dash Panels (I was waiting to paint before installing the new gauges and dash panels) · New General 33 x 12.5 Mud Tires · Dual Rancho Front Shocks · Rancho Steering Stabilizer · New battery & solar charger · Custom tube roll cage · High Lift jack on front bumper · IMPORTANT NOTES