Kinda ratty, but cool. Big window, short box
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: short box
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: short box
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 100,000
- Color: gray
- Engine size: 327 v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: automatic
- Drive type: rwd
- Interior color: black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Chevrolet C-10 short boxVIN: 2C144B109223
Before I begin I would encourage all serious buyers to contact me directly at; 517-425-0129. Although this is a 7 day auction, reserve the right to end early.
You are bidding on a neat old 62 Chevrolet C10 short box, ig back window. Originally a southern truck, till a very solid example. Looks neat as is, r continue this work in progress and take it to the next level. Description as follows:
· 1962 327 V-8 (not sure if numbers matching?)
· TH350 3 speed automatic trans
· 12 bolt rear end
· New dual exhaust
· New braking system, rums, ines, ual reservoir cylinder
· New starter
· One wire alternator
· HEI distributor
· Holley carb rebuild
· New pinion seal and tail shaft seal, resh diff fluid
· New water pump, ew battery
· Late model GM tilt column
· Good tires with 16” steelie rims with chrome caps
· Runs and drives well, teering is a little loose, ay need adjustment. All dash gauges work with exception of speedo, ill require a new cable. All exterior lights, urn signals, rakes work proper.
· Heater controls inop, f you open the door on the underdash heater housing it will give you plenty of warm air.
· Vintage Impala steering wheel with tilt column
· Older AM/FM stereo with door speakers, orks fine
· Newer carpet with freshly recovered seat
· Overall interior pretty squared away. All glass good, indows roll down, tc.
· Weathered gray finish with silver roof, icely broken in with a great patina
· Nicks and chips, ew dings here and there
· Some minor exterior bubbling on lower doors, emainder of truck including the underside is still very solid.
· Stained plywood box floor with stainless plank strips
· Old school rear step bumper, till original to the truck
· Overall very nice look, ood stance and a lot of fun
In closing, reat driver as is, olid foundation and desirable year. Please take the time to review all pics and don’t hesitate to call with further questions or offers. I also have contact with a reasonable shipping company and would be glad to assist. Vehicle offered by a licensed MI dealer.
TERMS; 25% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE, ALANCE DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OR VEHICLE PICK UP, HICHEVER COMES FIRST. PREFERRED PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED BANK FUNDS OR BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER. VEHICLE PURCHASED “AS IS”, O WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS IMPLIED.