1972 Chevrolet Malibu Survivor
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Malibu
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Malibu
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 54,700
- VIN: 1D37D2K547894
- Color: Mojave Gold
- Engine size: 250 ci
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet Malibu
- 100% Original Condition--zero modifications except a newly installed Weber two barrel progressive (original carb and air filter included) and replaced steering column (original, eriod-correct)
- 54,000 Original Miles
- Straight-Six (250 ci). Power steering.
- Original Mojave Gold paint. All-original interior throughout in 99.9% factory condition (minus atiny tear right where thebottom halfmeets the back on front passenger seat). Rust-free.
- Included: Original Protect-o-Plate w/ pamphlet and manuals
- Listed as "Hemming's Find of the Day" on January 6th, 016
- Only 3,786 Chevelle Malibu Six Cylinders were produced domestically in 1972 (out of the total 414,967 chevelle models)
- AM Radio not operational.
I am the third owner of this vehicle as of early August, 015. The previous gentleman had it just under a year, ept it garaged except for occasional outings to the golf course, nd held on to all maintenance receipts. Prior to him it was owned by a woman who cared for it the majority of its life. I am well-aware that the straight-six is not a desireable engine option for the majority of chevelle enthusiasts, owever, urvivors like these are increasingly rare and gaining much value. In general you will be extremely hard-pressed to find many malibus or chevelles in this near-pristine condition and such low original miles. I personally would hate to see it become yet another big-block clone, ut if that's your ultimate goal as its future owner you will likely have the most time and cost effective conversion you've ever done.
NO TRADES. I will only respond to legitimate purchase-related inquiries and car shown by appointment ONLY. I can provide a walk-around video with the engine running and willing to take additional photos for a closer look at any part of the car, ut please be respectful of my time.
Thanks for taking a look at my beautiful survivor!