Restored Stingray Roadster
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 27,000
- VIN: 194677S121934
- Color: Rally Red
- Engine size: 327/300hp
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Headrests, Off Road Exhaust, Speed Minder, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Corvette
The 1967 Corvette Stingray was the last mid-year model. It is also the cleanest with most of the trim removed including the badging on the hood and the flags on the fenders. New 5 slot functional vents on the side fenders and a fixed 31" radio antenna were also new. The parking brake is now located between the seats, he first time for a Corvette. The passenger hand-hold above the glove box was removed. The knock-off wheel option was modified to use 5 lug nuts to hold the wheel on, result of new safety regulations. A snap-on center cap was used to hide the lug nuts. The seats were re-designed again for more comfort and safety. A blue "GM Mark of Excellence" sticker was placed over the latch on the back of each of the doors as a result of a GM quality awareness program. The '67 Stingray has dual taillights instead of the previous single light and optional back-up light. The back-up lights are now mounted above the license plate.
YES! The Gallery Photo seen in this eBay listing is my Frame Off Restored1967 Corvette StingRay Roadster 327/300hp 4 bbl.by Harbor Auto Restoration Rockledge, lorida
There are many nice Corvette StingRays around that are worth the money. Then there are a few "rare" ones like this '67 that you'll go the extra mile to own simply because youwant the"REAL DEAL"Well, TOP your searchbecause you just found it. The fit and finish is exactly what you want from a StingRay of this caliber.This Top Flight, op Gun, are Documented 67 Rally Red on Red Small Block Convertible has received a meticulously frame off restoration bringing the final result to aConcours Valuation Category.TheValuation Categoryis based on Judging Sheet Scores from NCRS, hevy Nationals,4 (Four)1st Place NCCC Concours Awardsand 3 (Three) AACA awards.Recipient NCRS Chapter Top Flight Award in 2012This TOP FLIGHT award was created by the National Corvette Restorers Society in 1974 to recognize cars that have been preserved or restored to the highest level of achievement through the NCRS Flight Judging Process. These cars have to achieve 94% or above of 4500 available points to earn "NCRS Top Flight" in a rigorous judging process of Operations Check, xterior, nterior, echanical and Chassis Judging. As of today 20,491 have gone through NCRS Flight Judging in attempting to earn this important mark of superiority, 5,135 have actually earned it.
A quote from Zora Arkus-Duntov,"Father of the Corvette" and Corvette's First Chief Engineer writing in a letter to then-NCRS President, eith Kibbe. "NCRS is the most comprehensive and precise judging system in the automotive hobby."
1967 Corvette Rally Red Convertible 4 speed Manual 4 bbl 327/300hpAssembled in St. Louis, o. Coupes Built 8,504, onvertibles 14,436
BUILD DATE: June 27, 967 CASTING DATE: E27=May 2, 967 # 3892657 ENGINE PAD STAMP: (Flint) V0523HE ENGINE VIN STAMP: 7121934 CARBURATOR: Date: 743 (67, pril, rd Week) List: 3810 / 327/300 HP Part# 3906631-DAINTAKE: Casting Date F216, une 21, 966 Casting # 3872783 EXHAUST MANIFOLD: Left: 3846559A Right: 3747042 WATER PUMP: 3782808 ALTERNATOR: 7F19 (June 19, 967) DISTRIBUTOR: 1111194
OriginalFlorida Black Plate delivered and sold by: Tommy Thomas Chevrolet, anama City, lorida Sold Date - August 14, 967 as shown on the Protect O Plate
14,436 Convertibles Built out of a total Production of 22,940 UnitsLate Production built on June 27, 967 with only 1,006 more units built before the end of the model year closeOnly 2,341 Unitshave theCode 974 Option Rally Red Paint
Base Convertible 327/300 hp Posi Rear 3:36 4 speed Manual Transmission - 9,157 optionedSoft Ray Tinted Glass -Windshield - 6,558 optioned Off Road Exhaust - 2,326 optioned Speed Warning Indicator - 2,108 optioned AM/FM Radio - 22,193 optioned
- Restored to National Corvette Restoration Society (NCRS) Standards 2011 by Harbor Auto Restoration, ockledge, lorida
- Fully Documented, umbers Matching, oncours Condition Small Block 327/300hp.
- Recipient NCRS Top Flight with Judging Sheets showing score of 97.9 in 2011 .
- Recipient of 1st Place Corvette Restored at the Chevy National Classic Winter Meet with a Score of 969 out of a possible 1,000. Score would of been higher but was late for the "TECH CHECK" and thereby 25 points was deducted from 1,000 overall point system.
- Recipient Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Junior, enior, amp; Preservation Award
- 4 Time Recipient National Council Corvette Club (NCCC) 1st Place Concours Award
- Nominated twice for the AACA National Award.
- Presented twice on the Front Cover of Ecklers Corvette Parts Magazine.
- Invitation and Entry in Lake Mirror Concours Show in Lakeland, lorida
INCLUDED IN THE SALE:1. Appraisal Dated over 10 years ago (June 14, 005) by Classic Corvette Investments describing a Very Rare "Red on Red" small block 327/300hp with Complete Ownership History, riginal Protect O Plate, nd Tank Sticker. Appraisal states current market value as of 6/14/2005 was in the range of $58,500 to $63,500.2. All Sales Receipts and Retail Buyers Orders from Original Selling Dealer including Sales Receipts and State Registration Forms of every Owner.3. State of Florida Department of Motor Vehicles Affidavit certifying Vin #, ngine ID # and Transmission #.
4. NCRS Document Validation Service Letter validating the authenticity of the Factory Tank Sticker.
5. Documentation from the National Insurance Crime Bureau Database indicating this vehicle "HAS NOT" been indentified in "Theft Records" and "HAS NOT" been identified in any "LOSS RECORDS."6. Complete and Original Judging Sheets from NCRS and Chevy Nationals.
7.All Award Plaques, ash Plaques, rophies and Certificatesfrom every judging event entered including the NCRS, CCC and AACA go to the new owner.7. Presentation Show Board. Original owners manual and plasticjacket.
8. When not judged, oker Radials are fitted on the vehicle. Whenparticipating in ajudging event, ire Stone Red Line Bias Ply are mounted on the car. Both Radials and Bias Ply tires included.
9. Many "extra" OEM, OS and Replacement parts included (just too many to list here).
10. 1/24 Scale 67 Corvette Corvette"Dealer Edition" in Red Item #73224D with original packaging. This is a very rare collectible item.
11. NCRS 67 judging manuals. National Covette Museum Restoration Magazines. Chilton Repair & Tune-up Guide, hevrolet Chassis Manual.
Hagerty Valuation Tools®
uses vehicle values from our own independently published Hagerty Price Guide, /font>a
respected and definitive resource for post-war cars and trucks. To determine this value, agerty analyzes
sources including auctions, ealer sales and peer-to-peer sales. We also note condition, istory, ptions.
Also incorporated into vehicle values are inventory, emand, ecent trends of similar vehicles, ovement within
equipment, uality of restoration, egree of documentation, nd sales venue, ust to name a few.
This report is an up-to-date and accurate representation of data currently available for the vehicle(s) requested.
related market segments, nd general directions of the vehicle market overall.
Condition #1 vehicles are the best in the world. The visual image is of the best vehicle, n the right colors, riving onto the lawn at the finest concours. Perfectly clean, he vehicle has been groomed down to the tire treads. Painted and chromed surfaces are mirror-like. Dust and dirt are banned, nd materials used are correct and superbly fitted. The one word description for #1 vehicles is "CONCOURS."
NOTES: (OPTIONS highlighted in RED)
-10% for auto trans. -20% for 3-spd. +$250 for
pwr wndws. +$5,000 for a/c. +$3,700 for hard
top. +$6,000 for bolt-on mag wheels. +$5,000
for 36-gal tank. +$1,800 for leather. +$2,500 for
pwr strg. +$2,000 for off-road exhaust. +$2,000
for side-mount exhaust.+$1,000 for speed
warning speedo. +$1,500 for headrest seats.
+$1,500 for tele strng whl. NOTE: A
combination of options on 1967 Corvettes is
often worth more than the sum of the
preceding values. If you are spending more
than you can afford to lose on one of these
vehicles, t is prudent to consult a
"Serious Buyers" please email me with your questions.
You can also text or call my cell @ 321-258-4138
Additonal pictures including the Protect O Plate, rim Tag, in Tag, /font>
Engine Pad Stamp etc. are available upon request.
Good Luck Bidding and always remember, LL CORVETTES ARE RED!