1973 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Featured in SUPER CHEVY MAGAZINE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: z28
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 15,000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 383
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet Camaro z28
Featured in Super Chevrolet Magazine
1973 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28
Car was originally built in 2008 one owner after project was completed.
350 Chevrolet bored and stoked to 383 cu. in. 475 HP with 4L80 custom built overdrive transmission. The car was an original Z-28.This car was built by a car fanatic for himself with over $125,000.00 invested. He has owned over 100 muscle cars. It’s time to let this one go for someone else to enjoy. This is the real deal. No excuses. Call or text with questions: 941-592-6426Engine: Less than 500 miles on fresh motor. Engine went under a complete overhaul. Including new pistons, ings, rank, ll bearings, igh pressure oil pump. Complete valve job and complete engine balanced. New plugs, ap, otor, ires and complete gasket set. New Holly high volume fuel pump and carburetor. (Over 7,000.00 spent on the freshen up)
· 383 stroker, agle rotating assembly.
· Keith Black Pistons.
· Crane Cam.
· Polished Edelbrock air gap intake.
· Custom aluminum, owder coated valve covers.
· Dart pro comp. heads custom built up with roller rockers
· MSD ignition box, oil and distributer.
· B-Cool cross flow radiator with dual electric fans.
· March Pulley system. Polished aluminum with polished mini a/c compressor and aluminum high flow water pump. Remote mounted power steering reservoir.
· High torque starter.
· Hooker shorty headers with Jet coat. Dual electronic cutouts (best quality. These do not rattle. Billet Aluminum) with slim Flow masters (prevents bottoming) and dual chrome tips.
· Billet aluminum battery housing with an Optima red battery.
· Chrome and Stainless steel hoses with AN fittings.
· 4L80 electronic overdrive transmission (late model Chevrolet truck trans.) Custom Built by Hughes Performance.
· Custom built transmission computer by Compushift, ully adjustable on the fly located in the glove box.
· Custom G-force cross member.
· Lowered 3 inches, ull Hotchkis sport tuned suspension including springs front/rear, ASCAR size sway bars and Bilstein shocks.
· Slide a link adjustable rear traction bars to adjust preload on rear springs.
· 10 Bolt Moser posi rear with Superior forged Axles.
· Energy Suspension bushing kit. Includes body and suspension kit.
· Custom welded sub-frame.
· New fuel tank with sending unit and stainless lines front to back.
· 4 wheel Wilwood disc brake calipers, lotted and drilled rotors with new pads.
· SBSC proportioning valve.
· Custom Hydro boost brake assist system. Full Stainless Steel lines and AN fittings. This car actually stops on a dime.
· All new sheet metal front to rear except the roof, ustom floor to accept the 4L80 trans. smoothed front valance, ustom grill and split bumpers. House Of Colors “True Blue” Pearl paint, hite pearl “Z” stripes. Air brushed flames and Z-28 emblems. New Stainless steel trim. Chrome bumpers. Engine compartment also painted.
· Boyd Coddington custom built wheels, 7X7 front & 18X8 rear with matching custom steering wheel.
· Nitto 555 Tires (less than 200 miles).Interior: All new, enter console, oor panels, rm rests, ick panels, love box, piece headliner, ear deck lid and dash board.
· Entire car is heat and sound proofed on every panel including the trunk.
· New locks: doors, runk and glove box.
· Leather sun visors.
· Custom plush carpet.
· Custom Z28 floor mats
· Billet pedal covers.
· LED interior lighting front and rear.
· Billet rear view mirror.
· Billet steering wheel that matches the wheels.
· Ratchet Mega shifter.
· All new glass with window tint.
· Dakota digital dash
· Keyless entry.
· Tilt wheel.
· Cruise control.
· 7 speed delay wipers. Hidden wipers.
· Power windows.
· Leather electric bucket seats and rear seats that are custom stitched to match the front.
· 3 point retractable seat belts front and rear.
· Dakota Digital dash.
· Vintage air conditioning. Just serviced and charged.Sound system & Trunk
· JL speaker’s front and rear with separates’.
· JL W-7 10” sub-woofer and enclosure
· JL amps. One for the sub and the other for the speakers.
· IPod cable in glove box.
· Street wires and patch cords.
· Street wires fuse and ground block. Chrome capacitor.
· Custom finished trunk with LED lighting and lighted Chevrolet symbol.
· Chrome fire extinguisher.
· Billet prop rod.Electrical:
· Complete new wire harness with contemporary push in type fuses. Every wire is brand new front to back.
· LED marker lights and tail lights.
· HID front headlights with HALO running lights.
· Lighted fold down billet rear license plate holder.
· Stainless Steel trim.
· All new door and trunk molding.This car was built to be driven every day and on the occasional road trip to anywhere at any time. The car purrs at 65 MPH . This car was built to be fast but reliable and runs perfect on 93 octane. Open up the electric cut outs and this car becomes a monster that will get some attention. The engine runs nice and cool and will idle for hours in stop and go traffic with the A/C blasting. It handles like a new sports car and stops on a dime. It has all the creature comforts of a new car but still looks old school. The car was built and finished in 2008. Since then it has approx. 15,000 tried and tested miles on it. Any bugs have been fine tuned and eliminated unlike other cars out there on the market that were recently put together and are being sold only to break down every time you take it for a ride. The engine was just completely gone through as stated above and has less than 500 miles on it. Some paint chips were fixed. This car wins every time you take it to a car show. If you are looking for a car that you just get in and drive anywhere with no issues or excuses, his is it. This car has only been driven by one person with care since it was built with no expenses spared to build or maintain. This car was built by a car fanatic for himself with over $125,000.00 invested. He has owned over 100 muscle cars. It’s time to let this one go for someone else to enjoy. This is the real deal. No excuses.