1978 Chevrolet Corvette Indianapolis 500 Pace Car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Trim: Indianapolis 500 Pace Car
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 1,331
- VIN: 1Z87L8S905384
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Silver
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Chevrolet Corvette
This is a documented, wo owner, 331 original mile 1978 Chevrolet Corvette Pace Car with a numbers matching L48 350ci engine, utomatic transmission, osi rear-end and original tires. Features include Indianapolis 500 Pace Car package, lass t-tops, ir conditioning, ower windows, ower locks, ower steering, ower brakes, ower antenna, ruise control, argo shade, M/FM/8 track stereo, ual rear speakers, port mirrors, lotted aluminum wheels, ilt-n-tele wheel, ear defrost and convenience group. This car's history is well documented. Assembled in St. Louis Missouri on April 26, 978 and was sold on May 23, 978 by Model Garage Inc., GM Dealer in Middletown, aryland. The car was rarely driven and was stored in the owners garage in Maryland until January 2014. The second owner placed it in storage from January 2014 to September 2015 in Mercersburg, ennsylvania. It is nearly all original with the exception of the t-tops, hich were replaced recently. The slotted aluminum wheels and center caps are very good condition. The ORIGINAL Goodyear Eagle GT Radial outlined white letter tires with a date code of April, 978 are still on the car. The interior is all original, ith excellent leather seats, oor panels, teering wheel, enter console, ear storage bins, auges and very good carpet and original GM seatbelts. The original AM/FM/8 track stereo is in place and still operational! Also included are a few 8-track tapes in the glove box! The clock, igarette lighter, ntermittent wipers are all operational! Also included are the original floor mats, nd t-top bags and strap. The original air cleaner, arburetor, ntake manifold, gnition shielding, alve covers, adiator hoses, nd hose clamps are all in place, nd the frame is solid and rust-free. All instrument gauges, ights, urn signals, rakes, ngine, ransmission and rear-end are all in good operating condition. The alternator and the water pump were replaced by the original owner. The battery, /C compressor and blower motor were recently replaced and the original parts have been kept. The rare documentation consists of the original window sticker, completed dealer pre-delivery checklist, riginal owner's manual, riginal '78 temporary tag, ehicle registrations dating back to 1979, opy of Manufacturer's Statement of Origin, ertified copies of original Maryland and Pennsylvania titles, arranty Information Brochure, aintenance Schedule brochure, oodyear Limited Warranty booklet, elco Remy Freedom Battery brochure, riginal key chain from Model Garage Dealer, he Turn Signal and Hazard Lights tag and more. Call us if you want to learn more about this rare original 78 Pace Car!
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah Georgia that specializes in the sales and consignment ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, ith no warranty, xpressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer. The decision to bid with an inspection or without an inspection is based solely on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, itle and License: Applicable sales tax, itle and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, ou are responsible for applicable tax, itle and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, e reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for shipping fees andscheduling the shipping of your car.
- Upon us receiving a certified check or bank issued cashiers check for the balance of the winning bid amount, he vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, A, r the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.