1953 SHOW TRUCK 5 WINDOW TORCH RED BEAUTY
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: FIVE WINDOW DELUXE
- Type: PICK UP
- Trim: H53
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 9,965
- VIN: H53A024928
- Color: GM TORCH RED
- Engine size: 350 V/8
- Number of cylinders: V/8
- Transmission: 700 R4 OVERDRIVE
- Drive type: REAR OVERDRIVE
- Interior color: RED AND DARK GREY
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Chevrolet Other Pickups FIVE WINDOW DELUXE
1953 CHEVROLET 5 WINDOW CAB 3100 SHOW TRUCK
Gorgeous, ne of a kind, ully restored and tastefully modified Chevrolet 5 window truck. Built over the course of two years sparing no expense.
The craftsmanship and attention to detail are second to none. Starting with an ultra clean, ust free original made this restoration much easier.
Just arrived to Ohio after finding this truck in South Carolina. This Chevrolet drove trouble free in comfort on this long trip. I have many miles in the truck personally. Runs and drives like a modern pickup with a style that can't be beat. Cruise the highway all day long in comfort. A timeless work of art.
- Modernized all over!
- Fully rebuilt GM 350 ci Performance V-8 engine
- Polished aluminum air cleaner and matching valve cover set.
- Holley Induction system with intake manifold, barrel carburator.
- Modern polished aluminum radiator runs cool in traffic with the A/C running.
- GM HEI ignition system and distributor.
- Fully rebuilt and improved 700 R4 overdrive lockup automatic transmission.
- Nice true dual exhaust.
- Mustang 2 independent front Suspension with power rack and pinion steering.
- Power front disc brakes with fresh booster and master.
- Modern GM 10 bolt axle and freeway friendly gearing.
- Upgraded wiring 12 Volt electrical system.
- Fully user friendly clean interior with great stereo, eater, /C, ower steering, ower brakes.
- High quality comfortable seating with real wood steering wheel.
- Tilt steering column.
- Ice Cold Modern retrofit Air Conditioning!
- Dolfin custom street rod instrumentation.
- Ultra desired 5 window cab.
- All new tinted glass and seals.
- Mile deep GM torch red paint shines like a mirror.
- Perfect chrome all through.
- Custom Golden Oak bed floor buried in clear with polished stainless strips and hardware.
A rare opportunity to own a true classic. This truck must be seen. Starts, uns, rives and sounds perfect. One of the cleanest, astefully done trucks you will find. Always turning heads and getting thumbs up! This is the truck to have.
Can be sold at any time.
To talk a deal or schedule an inspection please call.
RICK 440 466 1011
I encourage an affordable third party inspection that I would assist in scheduling prior to bidding.This vehicle is for sale local, an be sold at any time.Non refundable deposit of $2000.00 required within two working days auction end by method of bank wire transfer or cash in person.Balance of payment to be made by bank wire transfer or cash in person within five calendar days of auction ending.Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only, ot to be construed as a warranty of any type.This vehicle is being sold as is with no guarantee of authenticity or originality with no warranty,expressed,written or implied. No allowances or set aside will be made on account of any defects, ncorrectness,imperfections,or damage.It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle,and to have satisfied themself as to the condition,correctness,value, nd to bid based upon that judgement solely.Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description,or defects herein,and makes no warranty in connection therewith.You are bidding on a pre-owned vehicle that may or may not have chips,scratches,dents,or imperfections. All sales final.This item is sold in "as is condition".Legal proceedings related to this auction are within juristiction of State of Ohio,Geneva city,Ashtabula county. When bidding or making an offer to purchase on this item on or off this site you are entering into a legal,binding contract and you are agreeing to these terms as written.I reserve the right to end the auction at any time.Buyer is responsible for the shipping of the vehicle within 30 days of the auction end. I will assist the buyer with information on locating shipping companies. I will assist with help to load the vehicle. Longer storage can also be arranged if longer than 30 days is needed to hold the vehicle for pickup.
PLEASE CALL TO INSURE THIS BEAUTIFUL VEHICLE IS IN YOUR GARAGE.
440 466 1011