1960 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD V8 1 OF390 CI ENGINE, PS, POWER DISC BRAKES
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- Type: coupe
- Trim: Fleetwood
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: J29209300
- Color: Black Carbon Fiber
- Engine size: 390
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black & Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Cadillac Fleetwood1960 Cadillac Fleetwood V8
Description 1960 Cadillac Fleetwood
WRAPPED IN EXPENSIVE CARBON FIBER, ONE THE RIGHT WAY, EW RED AND BLACK INTERIOR, 90 CI ENGINE, OWER STEERING, OWER DISC BRAKES ROLLING ON NEW WIDE WHITES GIVE IT THAT GANGSTER LOOK. Hundreds of hours went into making this amazing car. The Wrap on this Cadillac makes it 1 of 1 and Something Special. This is the same wrap used on the new Bentleys and new custom Cadillacs. WRAPPING A CAR IN THIS MATERIAL IS VERY EXPENSIVE, WICE THE PRICE OF PAINT AND WAS DONE RIGHT. This car was professional wrapped by a 3M Vinyl Professionals. The Vinyl Pattern is Black Carbon Fiber! Check out the Cadillac Logo Embossed on the Trunk. Not another one like it anywhere in the world. Outstanding Show Car! Before wrapping the car the body was professionally prepped, locked an d primed. The body is straight as an arrow. The Metal structure of the undercarriage is just as nice with clean metal floors, aser straight clean frame and New Heartthrob Exhaust that sounds great. This Carbon Caddy Cadillac Fleetwood has a 390 cubic inch V8 engine, ew Edelbrock Carburetor, ew Dual Disc Upgrade on Breaks, ew Water Pump, The Radiator, ntake manifold were rebuilt and look great. New red and black interior include seats, arpet and Headliner, he window Motors have been serviced and switched. Lots of extra parts go withe the car. Dare to be different. This Carbon Caddy is rolling on a brand new set of wide whites with the correct hub caps give it that gangster look.
Our #1 Goal at American Dream Machines is to make our customers happy with the cars we sell. This is not an easy goal to achieve when selling 40, 0 and 60 year old cars. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our staff and have very detailed discussions regarding overall condition of any classic car they are considering buying. We are located in the center of the Heartland in Des Moines, owa. Our staff has Midwest values and they will make every effort possible to represent our customer?s best interests and accurately describe the cars we sell. All older cars have older parts. If they had all new parts, hey would be new cars. YES, LL OF OUR PICTURES ARE REAL, LL THE WAY AROUND!!! Our pictures are taken in our professional photo studio for the best possible lighting and image accuracy to give our customers the most accurate representation of our cars on all sides. (((PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS))) 515-245-9100. American Dream Machines is located in a 41000 sq. ft. historical Packard Dealership and is one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We specialize in American Muscle cars with integrity. None of our cars are consigned. All of our cars prices are always listed on our website to show the values of the cars we sell. We usually have at around 80-100 cars in stock at all times.
Vehicle Information Type: Used Year: 1960 Make: Cadillac Model: Fleetwood V8 Trim: 1 of 1 Carbon Caddy Stock 3371 Exterior Color: Black Carbon Fiber Interior Color: Black & red Transmission: Automatic Engine Size: 390
Contact Information American Dream Machines
1500 Locust St.
Des Moines, A 50309
Contact Tom Clarken Today at (515) 245-9100
Terms and Conditions Bidding and Purchase
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- American Dream Machines reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Buyers Inspection: American Dream Machines has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. American Dream Machines welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, lease make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, or are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, here are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. American Dream Machines will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by American Dream Machines as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, ot with American Dream Machines.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, ut is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- American Dream Machines will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. No Refunds
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with American Dream Machines by calling (515) 245-9100 or emailing within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, e reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- At time of sending initial deposit, uyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, efore said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, ll other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
All Auto Network (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, ll Auto Network disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. The terms of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of IA without regard to any conflict of laws or provisions thereof that might indicate the applicability of laws of any other jurisdiction. The venue for all legal proceedings shall be in Des Moines, A.