1965 Cadillac Calais Hardtop Sedan
Price: US $22,500.00 Item location: Henderson, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Calais
- SubModel: Hardtop Sedan
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 74000
- VIN: N5195526
- Color: Ivory
- Engine size: Cadillac 7.0 Litre 429 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Power Bench Seat, Power Antenna, Power Steering, Power Windows, Air Conditioning, AM Radio, Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Cadillac CalaisMotivated Seller. Make a Reasonable Cash Offer
You are looking at a 1965 Cadillac Calais 4 door Hardtop Sedan. This is a beautiful car that will transport you back to the 1960â€™s as soon as you get behind the wheel!
She features the 7.0 Litre 429 V8 that was standard on all Cadillac models of 1965. The engine roars to life and helps drive this Cadillac with the smooth grace and elegance she deserves. This car is an original factory Air Conditioned Car! That was not an option commonly seen on the entry-level Calais series! She also has a tilt telescoping power steering wheel, power windows, and a power antenna as some of the original purchase options.
Since August of 2019, thousands and thousands have been invested in this car to get her up to daily-driving quality. I have all receipts from my ownership of the vehicle. Repairs and Updates include:
- New American Classic Whitewalls
- Air Conditioning serviced and blowing Cold!
- AC switched to R - 134 Freon (Needs a Recharge)
- New Front and Rear Shocks
- New Front and Rear Coil Springs
- New Bushings
- New Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carburetor (with proper adjusted timings)
- a Modern-style Air Filter on top of the carb.
- Electronic Ignition Conversion
- New Steering Gearbox
- New Throttle Return Spring
- New Front Suspension Kit installed
- NOS Muffler and Exhaust installed
- New Transmission Line
- New Alternator and Battery
- New Voltage Regulator
- New Valve Cover Gaskets
- New Freeze Plugs
- New Power Radio Antenna
- New Electric Window Motors and Service
- New Rubber Seals and Trim
- Newly Refurbished Fuel Tank / Lines
- New Fuel Pump
With all that said, she is a steal!
I am a motivated seller, looking for the right buyer. If you have a reasonable cash money offer for the vehicle, get a hold of me and letâ€™s discuss it.
This very car was sold by Unique & Specialty Classics out of Mankato, Minnesota to the owner before me for $12,900. Since then, Given all of the above work, you can see what a great deal this vehicle is.
The above is a video of the exact car, a little over two years ago.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. The only thing that doesn't work on her is the clock! A great cruiser/driver!
Buyers are responsible for vehicle pick up or shipping from Henderson, Nevada.
No Credit Cards, Scams, etc.