1979 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance Series 60 Special
Price: - Item location: Encino, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Brougham
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 21376
- VIN: 6B69S99282924
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Cadillac Brougham1979 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance Series 60 Special
- 4 door
- V8 425 188hp L33
- 3spd Automatic
- Built in Detroit
- 21,376 original miles (My grandfather kept this at their Las Vegas home so it was rarely driven)
- Original sales receipt
- Original owners manual and all literature
- Service records*Ignition is popped and needs to be replaced
- Engine turns over perfectly, pumps oil but will need to be fully serviced.
- New plug wires included but not installed.
- New battery installed
- Power antenna works but needs replacement or repair. Motor runs but the antenna doesn't move.
- Some cracking on dash
- Roof is in great shape with 2 small holes which need repair
- The Interior is in great shape, no tears or major wear, some fading on pillar plastics.
- Electrical Power works all around including windows, trunk, radio, a/c blower, mirrors, and lights.
- Until the car is running, no way to say if the a/c works or blows cold.
- All exterior plastics and trim should be replaced.
- Tires hold air but need to be replaced.
- Paint is in great shape, needs a good cleaning. Included is a before and after pic of a small polished area.
- Chrome is in great shape.
- Brakes work but will need a service after sitting for so long.
- Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. The car must be picked up within 2 weeks unless other arrangements have been agreed upon. Storage fees may apply if left past the 2-week mark without an arrangement.
My grandfather, Foster Brooks, bought this Cadillac for his home in Las Vegas to drive when he was in town entertaining. It was brought out to Southern California in 1995 and has been sitting in the garage until 5 years ago when it was moved to the driveway under a cover and a canopy. It has not been driven since 1995 but has been run a handful of times. With a little TLC, this will be a beautiful classic Cadillac.
*Feel free to ask any questions. If you are in or near the Encino, CA area, we can set up a time for you to inspect the car in person. We do have additional photos available here:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y32ow3vg8pb34kx/AABLtTRx-dLMXSmSiq5M38Xha?dl=0