1946 Cadillac Series 61 Base 5.7L
Price: - Item location: Palos Hills, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Other
- Type: U/K
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1946
- Mileage: 64,725
- VIN: 5401121
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.7L 5671CC 346Cu. In. V8 GAS L-HEAD Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1946 Cadillac OtherI have 1946 Cadillac series 61 for sale. Its 4 door sedan, nly 2200 were made that year. It very rare good running condition car. It has automatic transmission. Car runs and drives, have video upon request. It has minor scratches, nterior needs to be clean. I have service records since 1970s. Car is being sold as is with no warranties.
I can deliver it to harbor or set up shipping to any country.Here are some specs:
Fastback styling characterized the two available body styles which saw a late production startup in May, 946. Standard features included
- small hub caps;
- a wider, ore massive grille;
- bullet-shaped front and rear fenders;
- skirted rear wheel openings
- chrome-plated rear fins.
- V-8 L-head.
- Cast iron block.
- Displacement: 346 cubic inches.
- Bore and stroke: 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 inches.
- Compression ratio: 7.25:1.
- Brake horsepower: 150 at 3400 rpm
- Three main bearings.
- Hydraulic valve lifters.
- Carburetor: Carter WCD two-barrel (models 595S or 595SA) or Stromberg AAV-26 two-barrel (models 380154 or 380871)