New paint job less than 1 year ago
Price: US $4,500.00 Item location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Allante
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: --
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 128500
- VIN: 1g6vs3380nu125893
- Color: White
- Engine size: 4.5 Liter V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: --
- Interior color: Black
- Options: --, Cassette Player, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Cadillac Allante --1992 Cadillac Allante by Pininfarina
4.5 Litre V8
I bought this car about three years ago and have restored it back to its former glory. I've put a considerably amount of time and money into this car and now it's time to move on to the next project.
Here is a list of what i've done thus far....
1. Replaced all injectors w/ OEM ACDelco ($700)
2. Replaced blower motor relay ($150)
3. Replaced top pulldown motor with a rebuilt model made out of stainless steel instead of the original plastic ($300)
4. Replaced wheels w/ 97 Deville DeElegance chrome wheels ($400)
5. New Goodyear Tires ($500)
6. New Paint (Kept original red) $2,500 (painted last yr.)
7. Replaced broken Pininfarina and Allante emblems OEM ($100)
8. New plugs ($100)
9. New fuel filter ($30)
10. Bosch brake system replaced ($1500)
11. AC converted to new stuff ($500)
As you can see, i've put a lot into this car.
The interior is still in good shape, seat leather still great.
Vinyl top is original and also still looks good. No tears, rips, etc.
I am from south of Atlanta and moved to CLT in January. I have made at least 5 round trips (4 hours) in this vehicle and it didn't miss a lick.
I'm in no rush to sell and will not give it away. I'd consider a trade of some kind.
I'm wanting a between a 94-02 Lexus LS 400, so i'd be up for a trade. I like old luxury cars so shoot me a text with what you've got.
I promise this car won't disappoint, come see for yourself!