Sharp Looking Loaded Original California Sedan! Like Deville,Eldorado,Calais
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Brougham
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 75286
- VIN: P0131517
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: V8 472
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Cadillac Fleetwood BroughamPlease read entire listing prior to bidding! Take a look at this low mileage Fleetwood Brougham! Prior owner was a 94 year old woman from Los Angeles,California!This one is powered by the big powerful 472 V8 and backed by a automatic transmission.It runs and drives good, but is due for a carb rebuild.It has a newer alternator,new Diehard battery,spark plugs and air filter.The Cornell whitewall radial tires have lots of tread.It has heavy duty air shocks in rear.All the exterior lights work also,plus it still retains 2 original T3 headlamps.The Black leather interior looks very good for being 39 years old. It has working power windows,dual power seats,tilt steering wheel and cruise control. Plus factory AM-FM stereo with signal seeking and pre-selection along with 8 track tape player.All the courtesy lights,wipers and horn work also. The dashboard is not damaged.The headliner,carpeting and door panels look nice also.I have a box of her old 8 track tapes and some old service receipts and original CA blue and yellow license plates.The Briarwood Firemist paint with Black vinyl top still looks very good.The paint color (code 97) was a extra cost option when new! It was repainted at some time in the last 39 years.The paint still shines but has some typical chips and dings.The floors and frame are rock solid and rustfree! All the glass is clean and damage free.The trunk with working trunk lamp is very solid and it has a vintage Sears spare tire and original jack assembly.
***Vehicle sold "AS-IS,WHERE-IS", No warranty given or implied.Please remember this is a 49 year old used vehicle!We require an immediate $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit after auction ends. Due to several non-paying buyers if you do not make the deposit or contact me after auction ends I will assume you are a non-payer and will offer the vehicle to the 2nd chance buyer. Vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days.Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer.
***Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sale tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. If you plan on picking the vehicle up in person and driving it out of California, I do have to collect sales tax, this is not my rule but is California law. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will release the title and send it to you via USPS priority mail.
**California bidders will be charged sales tax,doc fee and all DMV fees!
WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.
If you need a shipping quote, I can recommend Ron @ RevCarGo.His cell phone # 909-680-6213.