1988 Cadillac DeVille Base Coupe 2-Door 4.5L -- ONE OWNER!
Price: US $3,700.00 Item location: Wynne, Arkansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 95,300
- VIN: 1G6CD1157J4340180
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 4.5L 273Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Security System, Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Cadillac DeVille1988 CADILLAC COUPE DEVILLE
This a ONE OWNER (never sold outside our family) car. The vehicle was purchased new by my uncle in 1988 from Bud Davis Cadillac, emphis, ennessee (I have the original window sticker, ill of Sale and Owner's Manual). The spare has never touched the ground and the tool kit issued by Cadillac remains affixed its trunk location. When my uncle passed away, he vehicle had 3,200 mile. My father purchased the car from uncle's estate in 1991. I purchased the car from my father a few years ago. The car resides in Wynne, rkansas, ut I live in Washington, .C.; therefore, or more than half the year the vehicle is lightly driven by family members for the sole purpose of keeping everything lubricated.
The car has always been either garaged and/or covered and is in excellent condition for its age and currently shows 95,300 original miles. In 2014 new brakes, truts, c compressor and tires (life time warranty and free tire rotation from Walmart conveys with sale) were installed. A new battery was installed in March of this year.
This is a great, eavy road car with little to no interior wind noise. The 402 CU V8 gives superior acceleration and you will feel confident and comfortable being behind the wheel in the vintage Cadillac Coupe DeVille.
What's wrong with it:
1. One exterior Opera Light is cracked--this illuminates, he lens is merely cracked (see pic).
2. Where the rear window meets the right rear paint, here is some paint discoloration (see pic).
3. Normal leather wear, ut nothing out of the ordinary. The back seat has been sat in less than 50 times.
4. One of the two back up lights has a bulb in operable. I just can't seem to find the time to replace it.
5. The body is in excellent condition. There is one minor 'door ding' on the right side.
6. The windshield has a crack from left to right but doesn't interfere with safe driving.
This is full disclosure as of today.
NAPA Classic Car Values -- 1988 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
Retail Base Price $23,049 $1,325 $2,900 $4,300 Options: (change) Seville Elegante Package 5% 5% 5% TOTAL PRICE: $23,049 $1,391 $3,045 $4,515
Given the above value assessment from NADA, his vehicle is fairly priced.