1989 Cadillac Fleetwood Single Owner(clean title)
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base 4 door
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 151,494
- VIN: 1g6cb5155k4294279
- Color: White
- Engine size: 4.5 Liter
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Cadillac Fleetwood Base 4 door
You're looking at a 1989 Cadillac FleetwoodI purchased from my neighbor(the original owner) a few weeks ago. Her husband passed away 3 years ago but took meticulous care of this vehicle and kept a hand written maintenance log for all 3 of their Cadillacs dating back to 1970. I will include the log with the sale. Also included are 2 sets of original cadillac keys and auto door lock openers.
- small tear in the driver side door arm rest that the previous owner stitched back together (see image)
- scratch on driver window tent (easy repair)
- handle latch on glove box was broken years ago but still functions as it should. Probably affordable repair
- tiny chip in driver interior door handle
- the regular paint chips on the front of the car (i would rate the exterior an 8/10)
- small scratches on passenger hub cap (not visible unless up super close)
- all windows work perfectly, the only issue is the passenger window will only go up using the passenger controls. The driver side will make passenger window go down, just not up. Not an issue though, easy fix and at least you can still get it up.
- well maintained by the original owner with hand written documentation for everything. He was a mechanic and they kept the car stored in the garage at all times.
- starts like a champ
- smoothest ride i've ever experienced
- shift perfectly
- ice cold a/c
- all electronic features work as they should, including electric seat adjustments and side mirror controls.
- no rips in leather, all in great shape
- carpet like new
- original floor mats
- meticulous trunk with original spare tire parts
- no cracks in dash and has a nice cover that looks original
honestly guys I don't know what else to say. I truly don't know much about Cadillacs at all! But I do know a clean car when I see one and that is why i had to buy it. I'm sure you can appreciate it from looking at the pictures.
let me know if you have any questions! I am hear to help you make a confident purchase. Happy to provide videos of it driving, starting, idling after being warm etc.
Cheers! And good luck bidding