1964 Cadillac Couple DeVille
Price: - Item location: Hopewell, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 87,219
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 429 4V
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Cadillac DeVilleUp for auction is my late father's 1964 Cadillac Coupe DeVille with 87,219 original miles. The car is equipped with a 429 4V and automatic transmission. The vehicle is entirely original and is very presentable. It still turns heads on the highway when it is driven.
The exterior of the vehicle still has it's original tan paint which does have chips and minor flaws. The paint is beginning to thin in places, but the vehicle is still very presentable at twelve (12) feet. All the chrome is in good condition. The bumpers (front and rear) all appear to be in good shape. The flaws are as follows:
1. There is a little small dent the size of a dime in the hood above the Cadillac Crest.2. There is a small spot of rust beginning to form on the lower right fender about the size of a dime.3. There are two screws in the trunk lid on the driver's side where the original dealer's plaque was mounted, but the original owner wanted to keep the plaque so he took it off.4. There is a crack in the lower half of the driver's side rear tail light lens.
The interior is original. The headliner has no cracks, splits, or holes. The dashpad does not have any cracks or splits. All the carpets are in good condition. The only problem that I see in the interior is that there is two small worn spots on the driver's seat which is one button and the beading. Note: The interior has the normal wear for a 54 year old vehicle.
1. All the floor boards are solid.2. The trunk floor pan is solid.3. The frame is solid.
The car is equipped with factory comfort control air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, automatic headlight dimmers, tilt steering, AM radio with electric antenna, clock, power windows, manual vent windows, and power seat.
Services performed prior to my father's death (roughly 4 years ago):
1. The gas tank was taken down, cleaned, and reinstalled.2. Fuel pump was replaced.3. Fuel filters were replaced.4. Carburetor was rebuilt.5. New Coil, Distributor Cap, Plugs, Points, Wires, and Condenser were installed.6. New Aluminized Exhaust System with Resonator was installed.7. All Brake Shoes and Brake Wheel Cylinders were replaced.8. The new tires (about 5 years old) have about 125 miles on them.9. The belts, hoses, and thermostat were replaced.10. New power steering hoses were installed.
1. The air conditioning needs charging.2. The clock is not working.3. One interior light bulb is out near the right rear window.
Note: Everything else appears to be functioning appropriately at this time.
Currently the car is running strong, the transmission is shifting smoothly, and the brakes are functioning properly. NOTE: As with any old vehicle anything could go wrong at any time, but currently the vehicle is running great and drives like a luxury vehicle on the highway. The vehicle also comes with the original owners manual.
Make sure to ask any and all questions prior to bidding. Thank you.
The vehicle is being sold without a reserve. The vehicle is currently being sold as-is and where-is with no warranty implied or expressed. Make sure to ask any and all questions prior to bidding on this vehicle. A deposit of $500.00 dollars will be required within 5 days from the close of auction. The buyer is responsible for shipping and transport. The high bidder can make additional arrangements with seller if both agree. Full payment is required within 10 days of auction's close. Cash or Bank to Bank Transfer will only be accepted. Please note title and vehicle will be held until method of payment clears the bank. As mentioned earlier please ask all your questions prior to bidding. Any questions will be answered honestly, because I do not want anyone to be dissatisfied.
If you do not have any intention on buying this vehicle, please do not bid on the item. Thank you for your consideration.