Stunning "Resto-Mod" w/ Deep Pearl Paint and Modern Engine and Transmission
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- SubModel: 4-door
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4-Door
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 87,634
- VIN: 4362039687
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 350 Aftermarket
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Aftermarket Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Cadillac DeVille 4-Door
This 1954 Cadillac DeVille 4-Door Hardtop can be your "every-day" drive car! This car had a 2 year frame-on restoration of the body and stunning pearl deep coat paint.Photos do NOT do the paint job justice!It has fresh chrome on front and rear bumpers. All stainless trim is original and buffed to its true finish.The hubcaps are polished chrome with new aftermarket center inserts.Rear lights have new after market lenses.All new black leather interior with grey accent piping.
What drew me to this car when I purchased it was it has an aftermarket 350 motor, with can be driven anywhere without fear of finding parts if something should happen during travel. Car has been upgraded with electric windshield wipers. Vintage air conditioning has been added for summer comfort. Retro style Bluetooth radio with both SiriusXM radio and microphone for hands-free bluetooth mobile calling. Radio also controls the power antenna. Aftermarket front and rear seat belts.
This car is near but not 100% perfect. There are a few issues that need to be mentioned, in order to have full disclosure:
- The headliner that was installed is vinyl. When driving with the windows open it catches air underneath and bows down. This is not problematic, but can be annoying. The installer told me that a lighter cloth would solve this problem.
- Rear passenger door is stiff to open and needs lubricated.
- Rear Windows do not operate - Brushes need to be cleaned.
- Front drivers door will not stay open on its own; needs a new spring.
- Speedometer is not accurate, it jumps around and does not indicate the actual speed. I never found this to be a problem, because I use (GPS) or Garmin to display actual speed.
- Fuel gauge does not work, however I do have a replacement I will send with the vehicle.
- I had added after-market cruise control. After the car was painted it ceased to work. May be a loose wire. Iâ€™m sure if the manufacturer was contactedit can be repaired.
- Heater was removedby previous owner. I purchased an aftermarket heater kit and never installed it. This will be included in the purchase.
- Lastly, there is a small paint chip under the trunk lid. It is barely visible with the trunk shut.
Reason for selling: Moving permanatly to Florida and do not want this beautiful vehicle damaged by salt air.