RARE 1969 CADILLAC ELDORADO COUPE! 472 V8 FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CLASSIC! LOW RESERVE
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- Type: COUPE
- Trim: ELDORADO
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 4,536
- VIN: H9264964
- Color: BLACK
- Engine size: 472 CUBIC INCH V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: AUTOMATIC
- Drive type: FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
- Interior color: BLACK AND GREY
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Cadillac Eldorado ELDORADO
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this cool classic 1969 Cadillac Eldorado coupe
Finished in black over black and grey, this half-century old classic American coupe sports a good running 472 cubic inch [7.72 liters] V8 engine mated to the factory 3 speed automatic transmission with FRONT WHEEL DRIVE! The non-working five-digit odometer shows 4,536 miles but the actual mileage cannot be verified. This black beauty features electric windows, radio, tilt wheel and black hub caps. It is being sold with clean and clear California title, current registration and the ORIGINAL OWNER'S MANUAL!
Offered here on ebay with a LOW RESERVE, this is a fabulous find, for about the price of the sales tax alone on a new quickly-depreciating Caddy!
PLEASE NOTE: As shown in the teaser photo here, I ALSO have a REALLY NICE 1964 Chrysler 300K and a decent 1971 Ford Ranchero
The exterior of this 1969 Caddy is in FAIR overall condition with patched areas where the vinyl top was removed along with pitting and fading on chrome and MANY imperfect areas that have been touched up, Drive as is or its a great candidate to bring back to its original luster
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this Eldo is also in fair condition overall with what looks to be original seat upholstery, door panels, carpet and headliner. The odometer does not work as well as the hvac. The electric windows do work along with the lights and blinkers. The dash has cracks and the interior has a definite patina!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1969 Cadillac starts decent with good running engine. The transmission is a bit lazy at first, the brakes are leaking fluid and should be looked at before a drive longer than round the block. The suspension and steering feel decent and fairly smooth. This is still a very cool and stylish car to drive.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1969 Cadillacis being sold with clear and clean California title and current registration, and is smog-exempt here in California. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.