Sharp Looking RUSTFREE 1 Owner California Coupe!
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 106,958
- VIN: 1G6CD1150K4304218
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 4.5 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Cadillac DeVillePlease read entire listing! Take look at this sharp looking and only 1 local owner Cadillac! This one was purchased at McAllister Cadillac in Whittier,California.This is 1 of only 4,108 Deville coupes produced!This one is powered by the peppy 4.5 liter V8 and backed by automatic transmission.It fires right up and runs very good.It has a new Interstate battery and newer Firestone FR710 radial whitewalls mounted on the nice factory alloy wheels.This Cadillac had a transmission replacement by GM at 71,000 miles,it shifts smooth and it rides very nice down the road.The suspension feels tight also.The body looks great for being almost 30 years old! The Dark Sapphire Blue waxes up nicely and holds a nice shine.It has gold pinstriping and gold emblems also.Plus being a southern California car,it is absolutely RUSTFREE! The Cambria cloth textured full cabriolet top is from ASC and looks very good for its age.All the glass is clean and damage -free.The Dark blue interior looks very nice overall.The leather seats and thick plush carpeting are very clean.This one was owned by a non-smoker.This one has all the power options plus Symphony sound.All the lights and windshield wipers work correctly.It has tilt and telescopic steering,cruise control and delay wipers also.The trunk is very clean and has the optional Cadillac trunk mat.It has remote fuel door release also.The original owners manual is located in the glovebox.*** Please read this important disclosure!
***Vehicle sold "AS-IS,WHERE-IS", no warranty given or implied.Please remember this is a 29 year old used vehicle! Clean CA Title!We require a $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit within 24 hours of auction ending, and vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days. Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer. Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will release the title and send it to you via USPS priority mail.
***CA bidders! Please understand that sales tax,doc fee and DMV fees will be collected!
***WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.
If you need a shipping quote, I can recommend a couple of shipping brokers. It is currently warehoused in Banning,CA 92220 and can remain there until shipping is arranged.Vehicle must be picked up with in 14 days after auction ends or storage fees will be added at $10 per day.!