1993 Cadillac Allante Convertible Low Miles Excellent Condition No Reserve
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Allante
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 76,437
- VIN: 1G6VS3392PU127513
- Color: Green
- Engine size: V8 Northstar
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: White
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Cadillac Allante Convertible
“Its Got The Look!”
Timeless masterpiece looking better with age!!
Not many luxury convertibles can carry golf clubs in comfort.
This is primarily a one-owner car for 18 years that I bought last year. Frequent travel every 3 weeks have left me no choice but to offer it for sale.
About this Cadillac:
1. Many believe 1993 the most desirable year made because of improvements and the Northstar Engine.
2. Central VA car for 20 plus years.
4. The previous owners were golfers and used the Cadillac to do to the local Country Club. They were selling it because they were downsizing into a retirement community out of state.
5. Why buy this one? Car has been babied. Records are from the Cadillac Dealer in the Williamsburg area.
6. Cadillac Allante was over 60k new… not many made in polo green metallic, ageless elegance, very cool looking ride, always garaged.
1. Always garaged.
2. Top running car, everything works, no codes.
3. Top in pristine condition.
4. Completely detailed - Body in excellent condition.
5. Michelin tires with very little wear.
6. Low miles 74 K miles.
7. New RainX wipers.
8. Everything checked and rechecked all lights work.
9. Yellow stripe kit added to make the cars lines pop (they can be easily removed and the painted stripe is still in tact).
10. Top of the line fitted car cover included.
11. Dashboard cover included.
12. Oil changed and serviced.
13. Cadillac Allante detailed service manual included.
14. New Lloyd yellow styled mats included with theOEM mats.
15. Books and some repair records.
1. There is a very slight bump on the driver’s side body near the hood.
2. The paint is original and in great shape. However, the hood and the trunk show evidence of oxidation. It has been detailed, ready for driving anywhere.
3. The dashboard was professionally cleaned and repaired to look new again due to some dashboard discoloration.
4. A dash cover is included and in the trunk, if desired.
Summary – an amazing example of an appreciating asset that can be enjoyed for less than 12% of the cars cost in 1993. This is one cool and fun ride.