1970 Cadillac Eldorado in Sautern Metallic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- SubModel: Eldorado
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Eldorado
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 66,840
- VIN: H0266996
- Color: Sautern Metallic
- Engine size: 8.2 liter V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: automatic
- Drive type: front wheel drive
- Interior color: Black Strato
- Options: moonroof, am/fm, climate control, ice cold A/C, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Cadillac Eldorado Eldorado
Super Sport Motors
1970 Cadillac Eldorado
This vehicle is available for sale. Asking $45,000 only. General Vehicle Information Most perfect 70 Eldorado anywhere on planet Earth !!!! Mileage: 66,840 Title: Clear Illinois VIN: H0266996 Owners: 2 Location: Clinton N.Y. Condition: PERFECT !!! Vehicle Condition Disclosure Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code 1970 Cadillac Eldorado. Here is without a doubt the finest Eldorado I have ever offered for sale. Please take the time to view both videos. I go into great depth on the history I have with this fine car. Its worth listening too,, specially on this particular automobile. If you are interested in owning the very finest 70 Eldorado, ere it is !! My affection with the 67 through 70 Eldorado's all started with this exact car way back in October of 1994 in Spokane Washington. I was transferred to Fairchild Air Force Base from Plattsburgh AFB in upstate New York in October 1994. As soon as I arrived I started looking for a car. I almost immediately found this car. I remember not even knowing what model it was. I was simply struck with its condition and beauty. I purchased it off the original owner within 30 minutes of looking at it. It had 61,100 original miles on it at that time. For the next 2 years I drove it almost everyday except for the times I was deployed out of country for temporary duty. In June 1996 with a heavy heart I sold it as I separated from the military and headed back east for a job. I never forget the car and spent the next 18 years wondering what happened to it. Well about 5 years ago I started looking for it with no luck. Then just as I was giving up I found it out of sheer luck and immediately purchased it back. Hard to believe but all the notes I made on the car way back in the day I kept. It had only accrued an additional 224 miles since that day in June 1996 when I sold it, herefore, t was identical to the day I sold it way back in the mid nineties. It still had my personal license plate frames on it and my black fuzzy dice hanging off the mirror. It is now part of a 5 car Eldorado collection I am selling. The car is flawless,, hat else can I say. You will be purchasing the very finest Eldorado you can ever lay eyes on. I welcome all visits too see and drive the car. I live in Clinton NY 13323. I may be able to deliver it with my truck and trailer if its not too far from where I live and its possible I may consider partial trades on the car as well. My name is Michael Stanton and my number is 315-725-1966. Thank you kindly. Engine: 8.2 liter V-8 Horsepower: 400 hp Engine Location: front Doors: 2 Aspiration: carb. 4 bbl Body Style: 2 door coupe Transmission: automatic Exterior: code 64: Sautern Metallic Drive Train: front wheel drive Interior: Black Strato Bucket Interior Fabric: Duplex cloth Luxury Features Ice cold A/C, limate control, S,PB,PW Sound System am/fm Tires brand new hankook white line Wheel & Rims 2 sets of hubcaps go with car Power Plant 8.2 liter V-8 Maintenence all performed Manual 1970 shop manual included Known Problems none
Notice to eBay Motors' Bidders
1. When you place a bid on a vehicle, ou are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle. This arrangement is outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Super Sport Motors reserves the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all bidders participating in this auction. Super Sport Motors reserves the right to cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary. Furthermore, uper Sport Motors shall not be liable for any such cancellation for any reason.
3. Bidders with only negative feedback or bid retractions need not bother to bid on our vehicles.
4. All members with zero (0) feedback must contact Super Sport Motors prior to bidding to obtain approval to bid.
5. Bidders must be 18 years old or older.
6. Successful high bidder MUST contact Super Sport Motors within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction.
7. Successful high bidder will submit a $500.00 non-refundable deposit within two (2) business days of the auction ending. The remainder must be received within five (5) business days. Payment in full must be made before shipment of this vehicle.
8. All financial transactions must be completed within seven (7) days of the auction ending.
9. Super Sport Motors has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for the auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail.
10. Super Sport Motors welcomes a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyer's inspection, lease make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
11. This vehicle is being sold 'as is'. No representations or warranties are made by seller, or are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturers' warranties may still apply. An extended warranty may be available. Please contact us for details.
12. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
13. Super Sport Motors can assist with shipping. Please contact Super Sport Motors for details. Buyers are responsible for shipping costs.
14. Our office hours are Monday-Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. E.S.T.
15. Please read our complete descriptions. We guarantee no odometer rollback, alvaged titles, econditioned titles, r flooded cars. All our prime offerings are guaranteed clean titles and clean title history. We fully detail and prepare our prime offerings, nd you will receive a car in such condition. All of our vehicles are equal in quality to 'front line,' top quality vehicles found at Major Franchised dealerships nationally, et sell at thousands of dollars less. If you have questions on any of our vehicles, lease call us at 1-315-725-1966.
16. Because Super Sport Motors is a retail auto dealership, he possibility exists that a vehicle could be sold while an auction is running. Super Sport Motors may be forced to end an auction early if a buyer purchases the vehicle before an auction ends. We strongly encourage bidders to consider using the 'Buy it Now' option when bidding on our vehicles. We will protect those buyers who use the 'Buy It Now' feature to secure their vehicle purchase. In the event that an auction is ended prematurely, e apologize to our bidders.
17. We expect everyone to do their due diligence and rely upon said due diligence when making your buying decision !!
*Please note that we try our best to update prices on this site but we cannot guarantee accuracy of prices on our website. Please contact us to get up-to-date prices.© 2011 No pictures are allowed to be used without written permission from Super Sport Motors.