CADILLAC ELDORADO BIARRITZ CONVERTIBLE 1985
Price: US $7,500.00 Item location: West Islip, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- SubModel: Biarritz
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Biarritz
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 85,752
- VIN: 1G6EL6784FE650993
- Color: Black
- Engine size: HT 4100
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Cadillac Eldorado BiarritzHere is my beautiful 1985 Cadillac Biarritz Convertible. 85,752 miles.
4.1, HT 4100, 8 cylinder. PRICE JUST REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE.!!!
Very Rare Black Exterior with Red leather interior and Black Vinyl Top. Only a little over 200 of these cars were produced in Black. Clear NYS Title.
Runs, drives and shifts as it should with no major issues at all. The Car was repainted in a Dark Plum/Black Sparkle Metallic several years ago, not really sure when but the paint code is on the trunk lid. The paint has some minor scratches and small dings,(see pics),but still in decent shape. Has a nice shine to it. You can see the color change when it gets dark, from dark plum to almost black. I was going to have it repainted but I really love the color.
All the things that I've done in about 3 years that I've owned it are:
*Brand-new rear air shocks installed, with air valve mounted on bumper to adjust the rear travel height.
*Brand new Cooper whitewall tires a year ago. Less than 1K miles on them.
*Brand-new alternator less than two months ago.
*New exhaust work and muffler about a year ago.
• * Oil and filter was changed recently about 500 miles ago. Castrol oil 10W-30.
• Cooling system I have flushed out every year with new anti-freeze.
• *Brakes were Adjusted and are good.
• * Brand-new Pioneer stereo With CD in the glove compartment.
• Mounted with Velcro as not to disturb original radio which still works. New speakers were put in the back, and I'm pretty sure the original ones are in the front. Trunk has a subwoofer that I never hooked up. Original radio is not hooked up to the speakers but does work, and has power to it for the clock.The Power antenna motor does work but antenna is stripped so I leave it in the up position.
• *Has the original factory Cadillac CB radio microphone. I'm not sure if this works because I never plugged in underneath.
• All Chrome is In very nice shape with just a few dings. Tail lights and fillers are all in excellent condition.
• The rims are spoked rims, "NOT HUBCAPS".
• The chrome is weathered on spokes but no major rust issues.
• In pictures you can see two rims are missing the beauty trim rings that go around the outside of rim.I never got a chance to replace them. This is only cosmetic, and does not affect the car in anyway.
• All headlights,
• Brake lights, All Power windows work except the drivers left/back small window. The motor and switch work, but the Teflon plastic gear is stripped. It's been like that since I owned it. I just lifted up and down by hand. Power seats work fine.
• AC was converted over and blows ice cold air.
• The Black vinyl top is original and has a few spots where I put some black silicone because it started to crack/tear a little bit. The convertible top goes up and down perfectly with no problems.
• Interior is in very nice condition. All original, the front seats have some small tears in leather, but nothing major, (look at pics.)
• Backseats are in excellent condition and headliner too.
• Comes with all the original mats, a Groits heavy duty cover, original owners manual, shop manual,spare tire, jack, and another full size spare I will include.
• Car was always garaged, and serviced by a professional.
• There is no body rot underneath or any rust issues. This is a solid car and was lovingly maintained.
• It took 3rd place at a car show with over 40 Cadillacs just recently.
• I have described to the best of my knowledge all I know about the car.
• Car is being sold as is with no implied warranties, no guarantees,no refunds.
Text only5165792631, if you have any questions.
Immediate deposit $500 through PayPal is required at Auction end.Buyer is responsible for shipping and transporting of the vehicle. Buyer must schedule a date and time promptly for vehicle pick up at auction end. Seller is not responsible for any damage done due to transportation of vehicle.
VEHICLE IS SOLD AS IS, with NO GUARANTEES, No Warranties,No Refunds, no returns.CASH BALANCE IS DUE WHEN CAR IS PICKED UP.!CASH ONLY ON PICK UP, NO Money Orders or checks of any kind will be accepted.SELLER Has the right to end this auction at anytime due to private sale.