1991 Cadillac Brougham LOW 31K miles! NO RESERVE!!
Price: US $7,000.00 Item location: Palm Springs, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Brougham
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Brougham
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 31,376
- VIN: 1G6DW54E3MR711117
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.0 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Electric Antenna, Twilight Sentinal Lighting, Electric Trunk Release, Trunk Pull-Down System, Auto Dimming Mirror
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Cadillac Brougham
Cream puff..31K original Miles . . . . 84 high resolution pictures below Be sure and use the inside scrollbar, OT the one on the far right of your screen, therwise you will miss a lot of pictures of this car. 1991Cadillac BroughaminCotillion White with Carmine Red leather interior. 1991 Cadillac Brougham withonly 31kmiles. This was Cadillac's staple body style RWD Fleetwood(Brougham) that hit the pavement in the fall of 1979. This body ran from 1980-1992 with small cosmetic changes along the way. Most significant was in 1990 with new bumpers that wrapped around to the fender well, ody side moldings were dropped and new lower sail panel trim was added which greatly added to the graceful body lines of the car. New European headlights, nd distinct new "white" tail lights refined the new look while retaining the classic styling of the Brougham. The instrumentation was strictly digital as well. Chrome wrapped center posts encapsulate the luminescent carriage lights and the door edge guards were color matched the color of the car. GM threw everything they had into these final three years of production. Of this 13 year body style run, he 90-92 Brougham was GM at it's finest hour. These Broughams are the most collectable and was the last of a classic style era which will never be produced again. This stunningBroughamis hands down the best driving 90-92 Brougham I have ever owned and I have owned many. This is the first one I had ever owned or driven with the Chevy based fuel injected 5.0 V8 and I was blown away. I can honestly say that I don't notice it having 15 less horsepower than the optional 5.7 V8 which I have always had in my Broughams previously. This engine has plenty of pep and is smoother than the 5.7's I have owned which had more of a truck like acceleration to them. Aside from this power plant being smoother,I don't really notice any power difference having the 5.0 vs. 5.7 V8. I always swore by the 5.7 until I drove this Cadillac. This particular Brougham also has one of the best color schemes and it shows like a 10k mile or less car. Super straight body, leaming chrome and the leather that hasn't been worn slick from use. Everything works like it did when it left the factoryincluding it'sice cold air, nbsp;electric antenna, tereo, eats and the list goes on. This highly collectable Brougham is a pleasure to drive and spins heads every time it is taken out of the garage. The paint is very glossy, ody is straight and the chrome is in excellent pit free condition. This is a stand up car in excellent condition, nd would make an excellent addition to the most pristine car collections around. Factory brochure picture of the 1991 Cadillac Brougham in all it's glory. The 1990-1992 Cadillac Brougham was the longest production passenger car made in America and was the last of a style era that will never be produced again. These cars are extremely hard to find with low miles and in stellar condition. I get more calls from people every week looking for the 90-92 Brougham than any other Cadillac body style that I collect. These cars are collector gold and for the few of these left with low miles they have a very optimistic future investment wise. Very nice chrome andno rubs in the bumper molding. . Tires have less than 100 miles on them This interior is a work of art. Itsmells andlooks new in every way. Ice cold AC This interior is in mind boggling condition. All factory floor mats are present including the trunk mat. TERMS AND CONDITION OF THIS AUCTION
- ThisCadillac is being sold with NO RESERVE, o you wont have to deal with the games of wondering what the reserve is or be taunted by a "buy-it-now" price. There is no price set here, o don't ask. This beautifulCadillacwill bring what it brings, nd the bidders will be able to enjoy a game free auction. DON'T BID IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! You are entering an enforceable contract when you bid and win an auction. There is a $1,000 deposit due within 48 hours of the close of auction. Balance is to be paid and theBrougham picked up within 7 days of auction end. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. I will work with the winning bidder on pickup time as long as it is agreed upon by both parties. This doesn't change the payment terms for this auction. If a bidder has excessive negative feedback I will delete their bids and block bidder from this auction. If your score is 5 or less, welcome your bid but ask that you contact me before placing it. This will keep me from having to block your bid.
- As with just about any used vehicle on ebay, hisCadillac is being sold as is, ith no warranties expressed or implied. ThisBrougham runs and looks great and I have described it to the best of my abilities. The verbiage in this auction reflects my honest opinion of the car but should not be construed as a guarantee and nothing takes the place of a personal inspection before bidding. QUESTIONS AND INSPECTIONS MUST TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE END OF AUCTION! I welcome any bidders that wants to look at thisCadillac in person or have a mechanic come to the location of thecar to inspect/drive BEFORE AUCTION END.
- Thanks for your interest.
- Robert Reed
- From the Fleetofcads Collection
- FleetofCads Auto Brokers
- Sales Drafting by Desert Imports Exports