1931 Cadillac 370A Rumble Seat Coupe V-12
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: 370A
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Rumble Seat Coupe
- Year: 1931
- Mileage: 1,088
- VIN: 1001141
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 369 cubic inch / 145 horsepower V-12
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1931 Cadillac 370A 2 Door Rumble Seat Coupe
Offered here for your consideration is a remarkable 1931 Cadillac 370-A Rumble Seat Coupe V-12.
- This is an example of one of America's finest motorcars.
- Only four known to exist out of 302 built.
- Present owner is known to be the second owner.
- 43,000 original/documented miles before undergoing a full show quality nut and bolt restoration.
The V12 engine overhaul was performed by Vellios Machine Shop in Lawndale, California by Harry who is the owner of the company. The overhaul work included Disassemble, Rings, Heads, Gaskets, Hot Tank, Pressure Test, Complete Valve Job Intake and Exhaust, Valve Liner Guides and Springs, Resurfacing Heads, Hone Cylinder Blocks, Freeze Plugs and Reassemble.
- Body by Fisher
- 140 inch wheelbase
- Cadillac's 369 cubic inch / 145 horsepower V12 engine with overhead valves.
- Dual side mount spares and covers
- (6) stainless spoke wheels
- Chrome Cadillac / engraved script side mount mirrors
- Chrome radiator grill guard
- Factory all black exterior paint
- Chrome Goddess radiator ornament
- Tan leather upholstery and interior appointments
- 2012 Dana Point Concours d'Elegance, (3rd in Class)
- 2012 Coastline Car Classic Newport Beach, (3rd in Class)
- 2012 Coastline Car Classic Newport Beach, (Meguiar's Best Paint Award)
- 2102 Laguna Beach Classic Car Show, (People's Choice Award)
- 2012 Laguna Beach Classic car Show, (Best in Category)
- 2102 Del Mar Concours d'Elegance, (3rd Place)
- 2013 CCCA Annual Meeting Pasadena, CA (National First Place Winner) Judged 97 Points
- 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance, (1st in Class)
- 2013 Muckenthaler Motor Car Festival, (Most Elegant Motorcar Award)
- 2013 CCCA California Grand Classic / San Marino Motor Classic, (Senior First Place Winner Judged 97.75 Points)
- 2013 Dana Point Concours d'Elegance, (2nd in Class)
- 2013 Coastline Car Classic, Newport Beach, (1st in Class)
- 2013 Coastline Car Classi, Newport Beach, (Meguiar's Best Paint Award)
- 2013 Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance, (2nd Place)
- 2013 Laguna Beach Classic Car Show, (Best in Show)
- 2013 14th Annual Cruise for a Cure, Newport Beach, (Meguiar's Best Cadillac Award)
- 2013 CCCA California Annual Meeting, (Primary 1st Place Winner)
- 2014 Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance, (1st Place Winner)
- 2014 San Marino Motor Classic San Marino, CA, (Chairman's Award)
Sellerrequires winning bidder to contact 949-280-4771 within 24 hours of auction end to acknowledge purchase and make arrangements for shipping.
A 10% non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours of close of auction by bank wire. If the deposit is made through aPayPal account, PayPal's fees will need to be added to the transfer so the Seller nets the full 10% deposit.
Fullpayment is required within three business days of the end of auction by bank wire only.
Transportation costs are the responsibility of the winning bidder. The vehicle must be collected within 14 days of payment unless other arrangements have been made.
Please ask all questions before bidding.
The vehicle issold "as-is, where-is" as shown on Ebay with nowarranties expressed or implied by seller.
For additional information or to make an offer, please phone Steven Muccillo at 949 280-4771. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org