CLASSIC 1977 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM D'ELEGANCE! 99.9% RUST-FREE CA. CAR 81K
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- Trim: FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM D'ELEGANCE
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 80,900
- VIN: WP0JB0932HS050149
- Engine size: 425 CUBIC INCH V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Cadillac Fleetwood FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM D'ELEGANCE
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this classic 1977 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance sedan
Finished in white over blue velour cloth, the working odometer shows just over 80,800 miles. I am told this is accurate but cannot 100% verify this. It sports a fuel injected 425 cubic inch V8 engine mated to the factory automatic transmission, electric windows and electric seats, updated cd stereo, factory wheel covers with decent whitewalled rubber, a/c, cruise control and more. This big classic is being sold with clear and clean California title, original owners manual, current registration and recent smog test certificate. This is a great value here for about the price of THE SALES TAX ALONE ON A NEW AND QUICKLY DEPRECIATING CADDY!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in GOOD99.99% RUST-FREE DRY AND CLEAN CONDITION THROUGHOUT! I would label this car a nice "ten-footer" with the paint still sporting a goodoverall shine withsome expected nicks, rock chips, fading, touched up spots and other cosmetic blemishes.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this classic Caddy is inGOOD OVERALL CONDITION.The odometer/speedometer, windows, seats, lights and blinkers work as they should with minor imperfections that include some expected wear on the original seat fabric, fading on the top of the door panel trim, stereo powers up but not making any sound, a/c not cold, steering wheel plastic pieces broken, horn inop and the digital clock keeps perfect time ONLY twice daily.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This BIG 1977 Caddy starts perfectly, runs, shifts steers and stops well with smooth and comfortable ride. It has a slightly noisy muffler and a noticeable suspension squeak.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1977 Cadillacis being sold with clear and clear title and current 2017 registration, It was just smogged for purchase by a California resident as well. IT WILL BE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.