1986 Cadillac Seville Elegante Sedan 4-Door 4.1L
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Seville
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Elegante Sedan 4-Door
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 66,000
- VIN: 1g6ks6983gu809321
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 4.1L 250Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Cadillac Seville Elegante Sedan 4-Door
This is a 1986 Cadillac Seville with the highly desired Elegante package. Featuring Black and gray two-tone factory paint with red pin stripe, and gray interior. You will arrive in style!
This car is an absolute time capsule and true survivor with only 66,000 miles! Locally purchased at Alderwood Cadillac in Lynnwood, this car has been local, pampered and garage kept its entire life—and it shows!
1986 was the first year of third generation Seville and like the prior two generations, the 1986 Seville with the Elegante package was the most expensive Cadillac on the road with a sticker price around $30K.
Read more about Cadillac Seville on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_Seville
Here are the options:
- · Gold Key Edition (new gold keys)
- · Gold emblems (trying to get a replacement hood ornament)
- · AM/FM Delco Symphony Sound with cassette
- · Vogue Tyres with chrome wheels (not hub caps)
- · Digital dash with Driver Information Center
- · Power windows, door locks, mirrors, seats
- · Reserve power for accessories (radio) when key is off (first year offered)
- · Twilight Sentinel (auto lights on and adjustable delay when exiting)
- · New set of Lloyds Mats (4)
- · Original Cadillac trunk mat
- · HT 4100 (4.1 Liter V8)
- · Ice cold AC and heat (climate control)
- · Remote trunk opener (glove box)
- · Power assisted trunk close
- · Other standard Cadillac features.
This is a great car for someone who wants something on the collectible side or someone who like me is a huge Cadillac fan. I also have a pair of old white and green Washington license plates that can be used to register the car as a collector car and not have to pay annual tab renewals. (Assuming you drive the car for pleasure as explained on the DOL website.)
Sadly, we have too many cars and I need to find a new home for this one.