1967 Cadillac Fleetwood M&M Hearse Ambulance Combo - Halloween Prop Ghostbusters
Price: US $7,500.00 Item location: Sharpsburg, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- Type: Hearse
- Trim: Base Limousine 4-Door
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 116,447
- VIN: Z7235500
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 7.0L 7031CC 429Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Cadillac Fleetwood
1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Miller-Meteor Hearse Ambulance Combination
- I purchased this hearse 13 years ago from a professional carenthusiast. I have used it as a prop for my yard haunt, and only drive it once a year, 14 miles round trip from my indoor storage, to my house, and back. The car starts, drives, and stops, but I do not recommend driving long distances without first being checked out by a mechanic.
- This car was used in the filming of a commercial for "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" show on Cartoon Network.
- Includes original manual, Miller-Meteor service manual, accessories brochure, warranty booklet with metal VIN plate, and other various original paperwork, boxes of parts, and a fitted car cover.
- Hearse and ambulance combo with removable landau panels and 2 folding jump seats.
- Rear is nicely carpeted in black, with rollers intact.
- All glass is fine, except the windshield, which was cracked when I bought it.
- Sold as-is, with bill of sale only. Buyer will be responsible for transporting the car once purchased.
- Body does have minor dings and a crease on top of the right front fender from a piece of sheet-rock falling from the ceiling.
- Frame looks solid, but it does have surface rust.
- I am not aware of any accidents, but I do not know the full history of the car.
- Tires are excellent, commercial grade, with nearly all tread remaining.
Thanks for looking!