Cadillac Sedan DeVille 1977 new paint / upholstery, great condition NO RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Sedan DeVille
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 62,000
- Engine size: 500 cui
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Cadillac DeVille
1977 Cadillac Sedan de Ville
With pain in my heart I have for Sale 1977 Cadillac Sedan de Ville.
I need to sell as I have too many cars and too little space, which ever one will sell first will go.
Car has always lived in a dry climate and when I got it it basically haddried out interior and dead paint.
I restored it in the Netherlands and took it with me when I moved to the US.
This car looks great and is a blast to drive.
The body is original and has been repainted in the original color (seerestoration pics).
Chrome looks great and the glass is still perfect.
The seats have ben upholstered with real leather in the actual color and looks amazing!(seerestoration pics)
Everything works on this car.
Airconditioning, brakes and steering are great.
Tires have approx 95% thread on it.
"1977 was Cadillac's 75th anniversary, and saw the introduction of the downsized De Ville coupes and sedans. These new cars featured a higher roofline, resulting in a vehicle that was over nine inches shorter, four inches narrower, and 1/2 ton lighter than the previous year, but with a larger trunk and more headroom and legroom. These were also the first De Villes ever to be marketed without fender skirts over the rear wheels. It has a 500 in3 V8 (which produced 190 horsepower)"
This car is for sale locally so don’t be afraid to email with an offer if you want to make sure you don’t want to miss out on this sweet cruiser!
If you have any questions please email me as I travel a lot and am abroad most of the time.
Terms and conditions:
- Sale is subject to prior sale and seller may end auction for any reason at anytime.
- If you bid it and win it then please follow the rules and complete your purchase. Please understand that this is a legal and binding contract and please only bid if you are ready and able to complete “the sale”. All sales are final, no exception.
Please note that all Ebay members that are new must contact me before bidding or risk having your bid canceled.
This is a serious venue and I expect everyone to follow all Ebay rules.
Again if you bid have all funds available.
If you need permission from spouse or significant other to approve your purchase this must be done before bidding.
I will help you in anyway possible but I will take appropriate action with non=paying bidders.
The winner of this auction must contact me within 24 hours via telephone or email and complete your deposit within 48 hours without fail.
All inspections must be done prior to bidding or before the end of sale.
• Please verify all information either in person or by third party inspections prior to bidding. There are no after sale antics. All sales are final and is sold as-is where is condition without exception.
• $ 500 non refundable downpayment due within 48 hrs of sale and the balance due within 7 days of sale. Buyer must contact me within 24 hours of the end of auction to make payment and pick up arrangements.
Buyer is responsible for any transport, taxes, insurance, storage and documentation fees.