** 1973 Cadillac Coupe Deville - clean original - classic 70's! **
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 67000
- VIN: 6D47R3Q204718
- Color: Renaissance Gold Poly
- Engine size: 472
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19730000 Cadillac DeVille
If you have less feedback than 10, ou must Email me prior to bidding. Bids will be canceled if I feel are bogus, nd reported to Ebay. Non-payment will also be reported to Ebay immediately. Shipping to continental USA and Canada only. Canada shipping charges will be added at Ebay checkout – please wait for my invoice.For sale is my 1973 Cadillac Coupe De Ville 6D47. Car is an original 67,000 two door coupe with original engine, ransmission, nd body panels. Paint is thin and also original, inished in Renaissance Gold Poly. I purchased this car not to long ago and had it trailered in from Washington State; car originated from Montana. This is my second 1973 Cadillac and it was a bit of am impulse buy…buying cars and not repairing the ones I have already…now I already have two cars to sell! Car in general is very nice. Interior is in very nice clean/non-worn out condition. Seat material is nice; carpet is great, eadliner perfect, nd door panels terrific. Body has no dents or crazy scrapes – no dents, nd no sign of any accidents. Chrome 5MPH bumpers are terrific, rim all shines and presents beautifully. Typical & some general problem areas on this Malaise era classic that will need to be looked out starting with the bad:
- A/C weak, unplugged compressor – could use a recharge
- Vinyl top by rear window – moisture trapped through the years must have caused rust – at least there is NO moisture in the trunk (very common). Driver side is poor and passenger side feels a little chunky. My plan was to remove the vinyl top, epair, nd paint as a slick top
- As mentioned paint is thin, specially noticeable both sides above door glass on small sections of roof between trim and vinyl.
- Section on hood that has some ‘splotches’ of surface rust – very strange how this happened, am guessing something scratched paint at one point and it was never treated. Passenger rear fender behind tire has some metal missing, although an otherwise solid car this area has some metal to be replaced
- Unfortunately the cars steering wheel has the typical material separation and cracks – I did find a good guy off the west coast that can repair for a very reasonable charge and can forward information
- Carburetor was completely AND correctly rebuilt by Ken at Everyday Performance out of Connecticut – dialed in with vacuum at 21-22 inches
- Ignition system completely gone through and mostly replaced. Standard products where used for wires, ap, otor, oil, ondenser, C plugs & AC points set from my secret USA original stash
- Distributor was removed and cleaned & oiled (properly). Advance weights where cleaned and oiled, rane advance springs where added for quicker advance rate. Crane vacuum adjustable advance was installed and dialed in – timing set
- EGR hooked up correctly, EW alternator wired correctly, ew vacuum hoses, radiator and gasoline tank caps
- Master cylinder replaced on braking system
- Smog pump (included in sale or replaced depending upon timing) due to noisy bearing
- New battery from Advanced Auto (my opinion the best), ew correct Standard battery cables and rebuilt AC starter
- Air cleaner assembly was powder coated and stickers replaced – one is not original but looks nice!
- Although the climate control system is low on gas, replaced the auto and low relays as they are problem areas, lso replaced was a thermal switch
- Tires are fair
- Exhaust system (not done by me) was replaced with this insane 3” setup from Y pipe back. It has a Magnaflow muffler and not quite sure the brand of rear resonator. It’s pretty big and would never be something I would do BUT the system was installed well and sounds quite nice.
- Annoying seatbelt reminder system was unplugged but can all be returned to stock if desired
- I have a number of original receipts and documentation from the original owner that is included with sale of car
Payment must be received within TWO days from auction end. There is no reason it should take longer especially when using the electronic payment option. I do accept other forms of payment, ut they must clear before the item is shipped. I will inform you when the item(s) ship. If you choose this option, lease notify me so invoice can be adjusted accordingly. Please bid only if you plan on paying for the item. This is supposed to be fun and at the very least, e trouble free. I will send your item after it has been paid for; there are only honest transactions with my auctions. Since we are dealing with used merchandise; including electronics, ll items must be sold as is (no warranties) and there are no returns. Everything is described best as possible. Please ask me any questions you have. Shipping charges apply unless otherwise posted. Thank you for looking at my auction and good luck!!!