1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Skyview Station Wagon, One of Two, Custom built Wagon
Price: US $55,100.00 Item location: Riverside, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: 12 passenger Wagon built for the Hotel
- Type: Custom built Station Wagon
- Trim: Eldorado Sabre Wheels,
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 250
- Engine size: Stock 365 V8
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Cadillac 12 passenger Wagon built for the Hotel1956 Cadillac Skyview Wagon
Built exclusively for the Broadmoor HotelColorado Springs, Colorado
- One of two that were supposedly designed by Harley Earl
- Built by Hess and Eisenhardt
- Long commercial wheel base
- This car was in a private collection for over 35 years
- Restoration was done about 25 years ago
- Nice driver quality car throughout
- Mandan Red with Pecos beige paint as original
- Red and white interior as orignal
- I have been starting to drive the car around locally, recent brake work and water pump have been done
- Some of the trim pieces could use some upgrading
- Lots of pictures uploaded at website- fotki.com/cadcliff
- Feel free to call and ask question 9am -6pm Pacific time
- The car has a factory radio along with an aftermarket antenna. Originally there was no radio
- Sabres wheels were restored about 6 years ago.
- Very rare and unusual vehicle to say the least
- There were 6 made in 1955 with the Eldorado rear wheel well opening
- The 1956 Wagons have the standard rear fender skirts
- Windows are manual
- There were also some 1959 Cadillac Skyview wagons made
- PLEASE have your finances in order PRIOR to bidding. This is NOT an auction to inspect AFTER the auction ends
- PayPal Deposit required...NON Refundable
On Aug-06-16 at 11:23:02 PDT, seller added the following information:
PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHAT THE RESERVE IS.
MY RESERVE AND MY ABILITY TO CHANGE IT AT ANY TIME SHOULD HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR BIDDING....ONLY BID WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO SPEND.
IT IS AN AUCTION TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER...